talkFestool  

Go Back   talkFestool > Projects, Methods, and Techniques > Woodworking Projects

Woodworking Projects Chairs to chests, boxes to breadboards? Stop in!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2018, 10:56 PM

Default Some projects I've been doing.

Hi Everybody,

Long time no speak!! My humble apologies.

So as far as health goes, I'm back getting treatment for the several small metastatic tumors that are living in my lungs! The doctors say that these little tumors can be controlled or maybe even terminated. I'm not holding my breath! I'm on Immunotherapy and we'll know over the next few weeks whether this approach will work. If it doesn't, well it doesn't and we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. In the meantime I'll start doing some projects for other people at no price. Makes me happy.

So here are some pics of projects I've been working on. If you'd like any info, feel free to ask. In fact, if you're really keen you can call me on +61 3 9459 1424 or 61 437 742 236.
Attached Thumbnails
some-projects-ive-been-doing-img_0009.jpg   some-projects-ive-been-doing-img_0103-2.jpg  
Old 11-04-2018, 11:02 PM

Default Re: Some projects I've been doing.

Keep the photos coming!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-05-2018, 07:07 AM

Hey Rob!
I wish you all the best with your treatment mate.
Good to see you’re still getting some woodwork done.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-05-2018, 03:21 PM
Super Moderator

Location: Grew up in Peekskill, NY; Now living in Northwest Kansas

Good to see you here & working, Rob! I survived stage III Lymphoma three years ago. I went to M.D. Anderson in Houston for diagnosis and treatment protocol. Today's medicine can do so much more than even 20 years ago! I am still cancer-free!

Best of luck with your treatment and you will be in our prayers.

"If you have good manners and are well spoken, you can be welcome anywhere." -Mom, 1959
Old 11-08-2018, 07:41 AM
Super Moderator

It's great to see you again, Rob. Have fun with your projects, and good luck with your tumors. It's amazing how well Alex (Wonderwino) did - it's so great to see him doing so well. Hopefully you'll do similarly.