talkFestool  

Go Back   talkFestool > Projects, Methods, and Techniques > Woodworking Projects

Woodworking Projects Chairs to chests, boxes to breadboards? Stop in!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2017, 10:59 PM
Administrator

Default Re: Boat Shop Bench- New Boat Project

This thread increased my appreciation of the work and skill involved in such projects. Thank you so very much for sharing the journey with us. I hope Canarsian serves you well.
Old 07-22-2017, 01:30 AM
Super Moderator

Canarsian is a really lovely boat, Cricket. Congratulations to you and your crew. It might have felt like this was a long build, but compared to most others that have been posted here, it flew by!

I think I speak for all of us when I say, "Thank you!" for posting here, and for being so receptive to questions. This was an education for us all, and a delight to observe.
Old 07-22-2017, 02:30 AM

Thank you both. I've enjoyed putting our project here on these pages. Unfortunately, I can't start another boat quite yet. I have a kitchen to do for our house, and other mundane projects. But time goes by pretty fast, and I hope to have some other interesting project to share soon.

Cricket
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-22-2017, 03:59 PM

Send a message via ICQ to TahoeTwoBears

It's probably asking way too much after all the work you've done on this thread, but I for one would be very interested in seeing your kitchen build.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-22-2017, 11:08 PM

I'll put it up, from design to completion, but like I said, it's just another kitchen. How many of those have I done in the last 30 years, I wonder. Still, might be fun.
Old 07-23-2017, 05:35 AM

Thanks Cricket, for the sharing the build we us. I'm sure a little bit of an extra pain to take pictures during a build like that.
Much appreciated the amount of work and skills that go into a vessel.
Looking forward to your kitchen build.
Rick
Old 07-25-2017, 12:40 PM

Send a message via ICQ to TahoeTwoBears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cricket View Post
I'll put it up, from design to completion, but like I said, it's just another kitchen. How many of those have I done in the last 30 years, I wonder. Still, might be fun.
Thanks. We just finished our kitchen, but I'd still rather see yours. Maybe there's another kitchen left in me yet.

Tags
boat building, boat shop, workbench