talkFestool  

Go Back   talkFestool > Projects, Methods, and Techniques > Woodworking Projects

Woodworking Projects Chairs to chests, boxes to breadboards? Stop in!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2012, 09:54 PM

Send a message via ICQ to TahoeTwoBears
Default Re: Sinker Cypress Toy Box

I'm on my 27" and they're wonderful...............
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-19-2012, 11:04 PM

They fit exactly on my iPad2

-Rutager
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-19-2012, 11:59 PM

Photos look great and fit fine on an iPad mini

Neil
Old 12-20-2012, 02:44 AM

I really appreciate the input. I bet the Ipads resize the images to fit. Not sure about that, though. My photos are just snapshots, with my hand held. And they look it, I know. Can't afford a real photographer.

I thought I would put in a link to the architect for a lot of the projects I do. I've been doing most of his work in NY and Hampton Bays for 15 years or so. Ken Kennedy is originally from Sydney, studied in London, and has worked in NY for quite a while. Ken is a devout modernist, and a master of spatial design, using wall panels and freestanding furniture elements. His stuff looks very simple, but is difficult to build, as everything "floats" in space. Here is a little photo of a section of room divider/cabinet for another W Village apt that I did for Ken. I don't even have photos of most of the work.

And here is a shot of a lap pool/earth-works sculpture that he designed. I had nothing to do with this, but have done a lot of work inside this house on Shinnecock Bay.

Thanks for looking!