talkFestool  

Go Back   talkFestool > Projects, Methods, and Techniques > Woodworking Projects

Woodworking Projects Chairs to chests, boxes to breadboards? Stop in!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2012, 05:00 AM

Default New project with my new BCTW HP-6V2

Yeah, thats about it... Nothing...

Why, because some bonehead ordered a plane, waited months and never bothered to order plane blades! @$#@!

I am gonna go back to sanding back hair with my Rotex.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:23 AM

Default Re: New project with my new BCTW HP-6V2

I'm very sorry to hear that, Shawn. I, too am quite capable of doing what you have done, so my thoughts are with you.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-21-2012, 02:05 PM

IMHO, the RAS with Saphir 50 grit is preferable for coarse Neanderthal style hair.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-21-2012, 05:52 PM
Super Moderator

Shawn, the people at BCTW are really nice. I have no doubt that they would credit you the cost of your HP6-v2 body toward the purchase of a "starter kit". This is not advertised (as far as I can tell), but includes a body, fences, and blade/sole (I got a crown, but you could get others) for about the cost of the body+fences. Give them a call and check it out.