Go Back   talkFestool > Social Club (Off Topic) > Woodworkers Cafe

Woodworkers Cafe General Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2008, 06:32 PM
Perfect Little Angel

Default Re: Just in Time for the Weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickChristopherson View Post
For some reason, when I read this, I thought it was Eiji. Now that I know better, I have to ask: If it takes you 20 minutes to hog out some crappy baltic birch, just how long does it take you to do real woodworking?

Yeah, I'll be waiting to see the picture, but if speed is your forte, I won't expect to see it for at least a week.

Old 09-10-2008, 06:41 PM
Super Moderator

A little photoshopping there, perhaps?
Old 09-10-2008, 06:47 PM
Perfect Little Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poto View Post

Nope Poto. That's Valspar exterior semi gloss from Lowes color matched to a systainer latch. I don't have Photoshop anyway. I bet Rick will pick out the flaws for you guys.
Old 09-10-2008, 06:52 PM
Super Moderator

Yes, I'm sure he will. Kind of makes you want to take blurry pictures, just to avoid the inquisition.

P.S. Sorry to cast aspersions on your insert. Clearly, I thought it was too good to be true!
Old 09-10-2008, 07:04 PM
Inactive Member

Quote:
Yes, I'm sure he will. Kind of makes you want to take blurry pictures, just to avoid the inquisition.

P.S. Sorry to cast aspersions on your insert. Clearly, I thought it was too good to be true!
Actually Poto, there is an old saying that trimmers use, "If you can't make it fit, paint it."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-10-2008, 07:08 PM
Inactive Member

Quote:
Yeah, don'cha hate it when people use Photoshop?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-10-2008, 07:35 PM

Location: The northernmost end of the southernmost county of New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickChristopherson View Post
Yeah, don'cha hate it when people use Photoshop?
Especially when they're good at it.
Old 09-11-2008, 02:40 AM
Founding Member

Rick, I am just stepping in to help my fellow woodworkers. Many pages ago you asked if this was all we had to find out what you mystery boxes actually were. While I bow to to your expertise in writing manuals I must say your security system of either the cat or muskrat is a joke, So, here is what I bring to the party. First a purebred, 125 lb Rottweiler, a mixed breed 94 lb half German Shepherd half Rottweiler and a 63 lb purebred German Shepherd. From my side I will just bring my 45, 40, 9mm, 38 and 22.

So, I now official ask for your answer.

Marshall, Fred
Kapex, OF2200,Domino,TS 75, Trion PS 300, RO 150, RO 90, ETS 150/5, ETS 150/3, DTS 400, RS 400, LS 130, RS 2, Deltex 93, RAS 115, CT 33, CT 22, CT 26 CT Midi, OF 1400, MFK 700, C 12, LR 32 3, Shinex, MFT/3s, 3 MFT 1080s, WCR 1000, UG-KA-SET, 10 Sysports, 2 Walko's, Marcou's J20A, S20A, M12, S45, S55A, VSP 40, Brese 650-55J, Sauer & Steiner XSNo.4, SS Jointer, A5 Desert Ironwood and #4 Damascus, Knew Concepts 8 inch Fretsaw, Knew Concepts 5 inch Titanium Fretsaw, Hammer K3 48x48, Hammer A3 31
Old 09-11-2008, 04:46 AM
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWest View Post

So, I now official ask for your answer.

Marshall, Fred
Just in case you missed it, I'll double post, because there is no way you are getting your grubby hands, or your dog's grubby paws, on my festools, especially the NAINA's.

Hope you brought some hot pads!

Old 09-11-2008, 04:50 AM
Founding Member

Ah ha, but you are not the only one that can double post.

Rick, Rick, Rick,

What a pathetic attempt to get around this whole issue. I see ONLY NA tools!!!!!! And in fact I see only NA tools that I already own so I do not care. Now before we peasants have not the French revolution but in this case a German revolution I suggest you open up to all of us what NAINA tools you have acquired and are hiding from this very worthy group. BI G Big Grin

Fred
Kapex, OF2200,Domino,TS 75, Trion PS 300, RO 150, RO 90, ETS 150/5, ETS 150/3, DTS 400, RS 400, LS 130, RS 2, Deltex 93, RAS 115, CT 33, CT 22, CT 26 CT Midi, OF 1400, MFK 700, C 12, LR 32 3, Shinex, MFT/3s, 3 MFT 1080s, WCR 1000, UG-KA-SET, 10 Sysports, 2 Walko's, Marcou's J20A, S20A, M12, S45, S55A, VSP 40, Brese 650-55J, Sauer & Steiner XSNo.4, SS Jointer, A5 Desert Ironwood and #4 Damascus, Knew Concepts 8 inch Fretsaw, Knew Concepts 5 inch Titanium Fretsaw, Hammer K3 48x48, Hammer A3 31