talkFestool  

Go Back   talkFestool > Social Club (Off Topic) > Woodworkers Cafe

Woodworkers Cafe General Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2008, 03:52 AM

Default Re: I have a date!

Guy's

Make sure to take plenty of pictures and video for those of us that can not be there !
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-27-2008, 03:54 AM

Colin is right on

Live web cam would be nice. With audio and roaming reporter of course

Oh yea, and in Hi Def. Right T?

Scott W.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-27-2008, 11:54 AM
A Festool User First

Send a message via AIM to TimmyC Send a message via Yahoo to TimmyC Send a message via Skype™ to TimmyC

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
Colin is right on

Live web cam would be nice. With audio and roaming reporter of course

Oh yea, and in Hi Def. Right T?

Scott W.
What would really be nifty is to have Wally in here with the "leash-cam". Why didn't we think of that earlier. I could possibly try it on my Rat Terrier Willhe , but I am afraid, we would all get dizzy trying to keep our eyes focused on the "wildly moving screen," Willhe is a bit..... ???anxious???

t
Old 08-27-2008, 03:24 PM
Perfect Little Angel

I just wanna rummage through Timmy's shop and get some wood. What I mean is that I need to BUY some wood to build some things around here. Annette wants me to build some new bedroom pieces in Walnut (I have no idea when this can be accomplished) and I need to make a species selection for my Entertainment Center that I've been putting off for almost 5 years now. I wish those (M.C. Hammer) parachute pants were still in style. Do you know how my Festool's I could hide in those things.
Old 08-27-2008, 06:14 PM

Dude, its Nebraska. Someone will be wearing them.
You'll have to ask Tim sometime about my own fashion statements (for some reason, he thinks I don't pay enough attention to wardrobe)

Frankly, I think shorts and combat boots is perfectly acceptable summer work attire.
Old 08-27-2008, 07:11 PM

Location: The northernmost end of the southernmost county of New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyC View Post
What would really be nifty is to have Wally in here with the "leash-cam". Why didn't we think of that earlier. I could possibly try it on my Rat Terrier Willhe , but I am afraid, we would all get dizzy trying to keep our eyes focused on the "wildly moving screen," Willhe is a bit..... ???anxious???

t
I'm not interested in seeing a bunch of guy's crotches.
Old 08-27-2008, 08:46 PM
Super Moderator

That's okay, Michael. You'd see a lot of Wally's crotch, too!

On the other hand, if you put it on Timmy's head, you'd see a lot of crotches as well. Maybe RW could wear it?
Old 08-27-2008, 08:59 PM

Location: The northernmost end of the southernmost county of New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poto View Post

On the other hand, if you put it on Timmy's head, you'd see a lot of crotches as well. Maybe RW could wear it?
That would be okay for a while but I can only take so much shaky-cam so maybe just mount it on a boom arm.
Old 08-27-2008, 09:49 PM
A Festool User First

Send a message via AIM to TimmyC Send a message via Yahoo to TimmyC Send a message via Skype™ to TimmyC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poto View Post

Good Call, I am always the one rooting to the front so I can see. I wasn't even allowed to ride the cars at Disney World until I could legally drive a real car.

Can someone please PhotoShop a camera on top of Randy's head so I can visualize what he would look like? Perhaps a "helmet cam?"

For anybody that gets any wise ideas....that gnome in the background getting coffee is NOT me!!!

t

Attached Thumbnails
i-have-date-what-about-randolph-scott.jpg  

Last edited by TimmyC; 08-27-2008 at 09:52 PM. Reason: The Picture Thing