talkFestool  

Go Back   talkFestool > Social Club (Off Topic) > Woodworkers Cafe

Woodworkers Cafe General Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2016, 05:18 PM

Default Re: Evils of diet soda?

OK guys, its off the poison and on the wagon for me - I apologize in advance if my posts here get a bit surly for a while. Just remember that its all those toxins leaving my brain making me crazy(ier), not my fault.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-25-2016, 05:24 PM

Duly Noted----
Old 08-29-2016, 05:21 PM

Yes, get off that crap!
You should also check the foods in your cupboards.. They are putting that shit in lots of things these days, it's even being put in "health foods" and sports nutrition. Avoid it like the plague.
My wife's line of work is in the medical field. She says, if you want an occasional soda or a sweet treat, have the traditional sugar based ones, they are healthier.
Since you will be drinking more water, look into a filter system for your fluoridated drinking water. Fluoride is not good.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!