talkFestool  

Go Back   talkFestool > Social Club (Off Topic) > Woodworkers Cafe

Woodworkers Cafe General Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2011, 06:24 PM
Administrator

Default Happy Birthday to Tom Crawford!!!

Have a good one, Tom.
..... .....

Old 07-01-2011, 07:02 PM
Super Moderator

Location: Grew up in Peekskill, NY; Now living in Northwest Kansas
Default Re: Happy Birthday to Tom Crawford!!!

Happy Birthday, Tom!!!

May all your shavings be thin and smooth!

"If you have good manners and are well spoken, you can be welcome anywhere." -Mom, 1959
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-01-2011, 08:35 PM

Location: 41N 79W One of the Thirteen Original Colonies of the United States of America

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-01-2011, 10:54 PM

Send a message via ICQ to TahoeTwoBears

I can't top any of those, but Happy Birthday all the same.
Old 07-02-2011, 02:42 PM

Location: The northernmost end of the southernmost county of New York

Another late birthday greeting...

Hope it was fine Tom
Old 07-02-2011, 09:15 PM

Thanks all, it was a very fine day. We are spending a few days at the ocean in Brookings Oregon. Yesterday we went to the mouth of the Klamath River (in California) and about 1/2-3/4 miles from the mouth at the only place where there is a break in the trees and you can the river there was a mother Blue Whale and her calf swimming upstream about 100 yards and drifting back, submerged most of the time but would come up, blow, roll and submerge every 5-10 minutes. My wife took some pictures but had forgotten to pack the cable to download to the computer so we won't know if she captured anything till we get home (screen on back of camera looks like maybe but not sure if there is any real detail.)
Old 07-02-2011, 09:36 PM
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomCrawford View Post
Thanks all, it was a very fine day. We are spending a few days at the ocean in Brookings Oregon. Yesterday we went to the mouth of the Klamath River (in California) and about 1/2-3/4 miles from the mouth at the only place where there is a break in the trees and you can the river there was a mother Blue Whale and her calf swimming upstream about 100 yards and drifting back, submerged most of the time but would come up, blow, roll and submerge every 5-10 minutes. My wife took some pictures but had forgotten to pack the cable to download to the computer so we won't know if she captured anything till we get home (screen on back of camera looks like maybe but not sure if there is any real detail.)
Tom,

Please forgive my belated Happy Birthday. However, I am very glad to hear that you had such a great day. It must have been amazing to see that Blue whale and her calf. I hope that your wife got some great pictures. Am I correct in that this was your 39th birthday??? Well if not I am sure it was close.

Fred
Kapex, OF2200,Domino,TS 75, Trion PS 300, RO 150, RO 90, ETS 150/5, ETS 150/3, DTS 400, RS 400, LS 130, RS 2, Deltex 93, RAS 115, CT 33, CT 22, CT 26 CT Midi, OF 1400, MFK 700, C 12, LR 32 3, Shinex, MFT/3s, 3 MFT 1080s, WCR 1000, UG-KA-SET, 10 Sysports, 2 Walko's, Marcou's J20A, S20A, M12, S45, S55A, VSP 40, Brese 650-55J, Sauer & Steiner XSNo.4, SS Jointer, A5 Desert Ironwood and #4 Damascus, Knew Concepts 8 inch Fretsaw, Knew Concepts 5 inch Titanium Fretsaw, Hammer K3 48x48, Hammer A3 31
Old 07-03-2011, 04:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWest View Post
Tom,

Please forgive my belated Happy Birthday. However, I am very glad to hear that you had such a great day. It must have been amazing to see that Blue whale and her calf. I hope that your wife got some great pictures. Am I correct in that this was your 39th birthday??? Well if not I am sure it was close.

Fred
Oh do I wish. . . The think there is only one member here that is older than I.
Old 07-03-2011, 02:33 PM
Super Moderator

Then Happy Ancient Birthday, Tom. Congratulations on your great wisdom (acquired through many years of experience), and your wonderful, relaxing birthday. Hope you have lots more!

And thanks for being here at talkFestool.
Old 07-04-2011, 04:52 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to hasslefactor

Sounds like a great birthday, Tom - best wishes for a wonderful year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk