talkFestool  

Go Back   talkFestool > Social Club (Off Topic) > Woodworkers Cafe

Woodworkers Cafe General Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2009, 09:15 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: links

Good work, Fred! I would second (third? fourth?) the opinion that this forum should very much not be a place to vent about certain individuals. I would also like to second (third? fourth?) the statement that this venting has almost nothing to do with the FOG, per se, which is generally a wonderful forum, and a great source of information.
Old 03-28-2009, 01:19 AM

Folks, I spent some time today talking with the family of the thread you are now in.
I know some of you have found happiness, sadness, revelations or mystery in its existance, but repeated attempts to revive it seem only to prolong its misery.
The family has asked me to share with you their desire to disconnect it from life support and let it pass this evening in a way that is more subdued than its life ever was.
It is their fervent wish that this be the last commentary, the epitaph if you will, to signify its end.
Please, for them, let it go.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-29-2009, 12:27 AM

Oh I love wakes,
Always great food.

per
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-29-2009, 03:45 AM

Failure to follow instructions. Ten demerits, troop.