talkFestool  

Go Back   talkFestool > Social Club (Off Topic) > Woodworkers Cafe

Woodworkers Cafe General Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2008, 02:23 AM

Default OK. I have to ask

I just got the email from timmyc about this place and I see a bunch of names I know.

I just wanted to ask if there was a reason for starting this forum or did I miss something over at the other place?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-30-2008, 02:27 AM

We just wanted a place to have some fun and share our hobbies. The other places were losing their fun and having too much bickering.

So now we're here and having fun! Grab a cup of coffee or an adult beverage, sit back, relax, and have some fun.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-30-2008, 02:35 AM

Ah ok cool...I know there were some people getting their knickers in a twist over there.

Due to too many bills / not enough cash I had to sell my mft and ts55 but I still have my safety glass and tape
Old 07-30-2008, 02:39 AM

Hi Neoshed
Welcome

It doesn't matter whether You have no festool, or the whole range of tools. You're still welcome here
Okami
Old 07-30-2008, 02:56 AM

neoshed,
Popular rumor around here is that one of the very high level personnel around here is in about the same boat as you.

Hey, we don't care. Just have some fun. Life is too short to worry about who has what and how many. If you are happy with what you have, then there you go.
Old 07-30-2008, 03:11 AM

You would be pointing at me would you Steve............I have plenty of green tools .....and green paint ok I own 2 Festool's but i'm working on some more
Old 07-30-2008, 03:13 AM

Cool

Well, there you neoshed, rumor confirmed!!!