talkFestool  

Go Back   talkFestool > Social Club (Off Topic) > Woodworkers Cafe

Woodworkers Cafe General Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2009, 05:48 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Happy Birthday, Fred!

You know what's sad? I just got my AARP card in the mail this week. And I'm not even as old as Fred! Geez.

Perhaps Fred hasn't made it out of bed yet, but I've gotta say, you guys really came through in the smiley department! Awesome!
Old 02-07-2009, 07:27 PM

Happy Birthday, Fred!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Qwas; 02-07-2009 at 11:57 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-07-2009, 07:32 PM

Happy Birthday!!!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-07-2009, 08:02 PM
Founding Member

Hey Guys,

Thank you so MUCH. It is so very nice of all of you especially some of you Like John and Dan and so many others that are sooooooo old that I do not know how they remembered. :460: I mean I have a serious case of CRS and I am SOOOO much younger. Qwas, great smileycons. We need those added to our list and I would accept that as my birthday gift. So, in addition to my being 29 for the 24th time and the inescapable fact that in exactly six weeks my daughter is going to be 21. I received my first set of Harold & Saxon chisels today. :460: :460: I will post the picture over in the correct area shortly. Thank you all for the wonderful posts. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. In all seriousness, I could not ask for a better nor nicer group of people anywhere. Everyone of you is the reason that this forum exists and you are truly the heart, blood and soul of it.

Thank you again,

Fred
Kapex, OF2200,Domino,TS 75, Trion PS 300, RO 150, RO 90, ETS 150/5, ETS 150/3, DTS 400, RS 400, LS 130, RS 2, Deltex 93, RAS 115, CT 33, CT 22, CT 26 CT Midi, OF 1400, MFK 700, C 12, LR 32 3, Shinex, MFT/3s, 3 MFT 1080s, WCR 1000, UG-KA-SET, 10 Sysports, 2 Walko's, Marcou's J20A, S20A, M12, S45, S55A, VSP 40, Brese 650-55J, Sauer & Steiner XSNo.4, SS Jointer, A5 Desert Ironwood and #4 Damascus, Knew Concepts 8 inch Fretsaw, Knew Concepts 5 inch Titanium Fretsaw, Hammer K3 48x48, Hammer A3 31
Old 02-07-2009, 09:28 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWest View Post

... I received my first set of Harold & Saxon chisels today.
Perfect timing! What a great birthday gift.

Some day I hope to get a set of those myself.
Old 02-07-2009, 11:48 PM
Super Moderator

Hay Darrin - it's great to know you're still alive. We don't hear much from you anymore. Things okay?
Old 02-08-2009, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWest View Post
Hey Guys,

Thank you so MUCH. It is so very nice of all of you especially some of you Like John and Dan and so many others that are sooooooo old that I do not know how they remembered. :460: I mean I have a serious case of CRS and I am SOOOO much younger. Qwas, great smileycons. We need those added to our list and I would accept that as my birthday gift. So, in addition to my being 29 for the 24th time and the inescapable fact that in exactly six weeks my daughter is going to be 21. I received my first set of Harold & Saxon chisels today. :460: :460: I will post the picture over in the correct area shortly. Thank you all for the wonderful posts. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. In all seriousness, I could not ask for a better nor nicer group of people anywhere. Everyone of you is the reason that this forum exists and you are truly the heart, blood and soul of it.

Thank you again,

Fred
Happy Birthday Fred! So you got my Harold and Saxons on your birthday? Well, that will give you a bit of fun with them before you send them on their way to me! Just in case you forgot, that address is 1105 W Green Street, Hastings, MI 49058.
I hope they brought some joy to an old geezer's face for a couple hours.

:laugh ing1:: laughing1::laughi ng1:
:sdrool::sdrool::sdrool::sdrool::sdrool::sdrool::s drool::sdrool::sdrool::sdrool::sdrool::sdrool::sdr ool::sdrool::sdrool::sdrool::sdrool::sdrool::sdroo l::sdrool::sdrool::sdrool::sdrool::sdrool::sdrool: :sdrool:
Old 02-08-2009, 03:25 AM

Location: The northernmost end of the southernmost county of New York

Old 02-08-2009, 05:32 AM

Happy Birthday Fred. Should'nt we see pics of a cake or the party or something. Something about it didn't happen w/o pictures

Fred
Old 02-16-2009, 04:04 AM

Belated Happy Birthday Fred:460:
Finally received some of those chisels eh!
What to You think to them?
Cheers!
Okami