Go Back   talkFestool > Social Club (Off Topic) > Woodworkers Cafe

Woodworkers Cafe General Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2008, 09:03 PM
Founding Member

Default Re: Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poto View Post
Don't worry, Rick - I know you're pulling my chain. Just got to keep you in line occasionally.

I'm with you, Bob. I've got an arched bed to finish. Literally!
Pitoto & Rick,

Please keep this forum the humane and gentlemanly place it has always been. No more cat fights, got it.

Bob,

Are cutting wood in your dreams which is where I do my ultimately finest work or actually in the shop?

Fred
Kapex, OF2200,Domino,TS 75, Trion PS 300, RO 150, RO 90, ETS 150/5, ETS 150/3, DTS 400, RS 400, LS 130, RS 2, Deltex 93, RAS 115, CT 33, CT 22, CT 26 CT Midi, OF 1400, MFK 700, C 12, LR 32 3, Shinex, MFT/3s, 3 MFT 1080s, WCR 1000, UG-KA-SET, 10 Sysports, 2 Walko's, Marcou's J20A, S20A, M12, S45, S55A, VSP 40, Brese 650-55J, Sauer & Steiner XSNo.4, SS Jointer, A5 Desert Ironwood and #4 Damascus, Knew Concepts 8 inch Fretsaw, Knew Concepts 5 inch Titanium Fretsaw, Hammer K3 48x48, Hammer A3 31
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-22-2008, 09:58 PM
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWest View Post
Whoa, hold your horses. Rick is moraled? Since when and why did no one notify of the change in his personae? I am thunderstruck by this revelation...
Fred, I too was thunderstruck by this revelation. As someone that is absolutely amoral, I deeply resent the implication that I have any moral standards one way or the other.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWest View Post
Please do not worry about Rick's chip....
In hindsight, I can see how the casual reader, and even Poto himself, might have initially believed that my previous posting was not intended as anything more than poking fun, and for that misconception, shortlived or not, I do apologize.

I had a really, really good day yesterday, business-wise, and discovering that I am once again honored by being banned from the FOG put me in an even more joking mood. The last time I discovered I had been banned, I did not think of taking the screen capture, so when Matt publicly denied it, I couldn't refute his claim. I sent Matt an email asking him for a reason for my bannishment, and for some reason, he hasn't responded.

I am sorry, but I take a great deal of personal pleasure and glee from yanking him around, and it generally puts me in a very jovial mood when I can back him into a corner. It was the perfect topper to an already good day.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-23-2008, 01:02 AM
Super Moderator

Rick - please be sure that I took no offense at any of your jibes. So Fred, please (please) don't bring cats into it.

So Rick - what was the great thing that happened? (I mean, other than being banned, or not, on TOF?) I'm up for an uplifting tale of success and amoralistic behavior.
Old 11-23-2008, 02:20 AM
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickChristopherson View Post
Fred, I too was thunderstruck by this revelation. As someone that is absolutely amoral, I deeply resent the implication that I have any moral standards one way or the other. In hindsight, I can see how the casual reader, and even Poto himself, might have initially believed that my previous posting was not intended as anything more than poking fun, and for that misconception, shortlived or not, I do apologize.

I had a really, really good day yesterday, business-wise, and discovering that I am once again honored by being banned from the FOG put me in an even more joking mood. The last time I discovered I had been banned, I did not think of taking the screen capture, so when Matt publicly denied it, I couldn't refute his claim. I sent Matt an email asking him for a reason for my bannishment, and for some reason, he hasn't responded.

I am sorry, but I take a great deal of personal pleasure and glee from yanking him around, and it generally puts me in a very jovial mood when I can back him into a corner. It was the perfect topper to an already good day.
Rick,

I do not know who or how anyone could have taken offense at anything you wrote. Well at least not on our forum. Seriously though I too was having a blast with all of this and was very pleased that for once you almost kept up with me. Please, no apologizing just keepa postin or Big Louie gunna be meetin wit ju. :cwm14: :cwm14: :AR15firing: :AR15firing: :AR15firing::user34_pic1186_1221 :user34_pic1186_1221 :user34_pic1186_1221:user34_pic1186_1221

Fred
Kapex, OF2200,Domino,TS 75, Trion PS 300, RO 150, RO 90, ETS 150/5, ETS 150/3, DTS 400, RS 400, LS 130, RS 2, Deltex 93, RAS 115, CT 33, CT 22, CT 26 CT Midi, OF 1400, MFK 700, C 12, LR 32 3, Shinex, MFT/3s, 3 MFT 1080s, WCR 1000, UG-KA-SET, 10 Sysports, 2 Walko's, Marcou's J20A, S20A, M12, S45, S55A, VSP 40, Brese 650-55J, Sauer & Steiner XSNo.4, SS Jointer, A5 Desert Ironwood and #4 Damascus, Knew Concepts 8 inch Fretsaw, Knew Concepts 5 inch Titanium Fretsaw, Hammer K3 48x48, Hammer A3 31
Old 11-23-2008, 03:10 AM
Super Moderator

Is Big Louie one of your dogs, Fred? Don't forget - Rick has a cat that can lick holes in his head.

Actually, that explains a lot...
Old 11-23-2008, 05:48 AM
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poto View Post
Is Big Louie one of your dogs, Fred? Don't forget - Rick has a cat that can lick holes in his head.

Actually, that explains a lot...
Potty,

Let me get this straight. Rick has a cat that licks holes in Rick's head? That certainly does explain a lot. So much, a fair amount, maybe there was something to leak out of his brain. Apparently the holes were too high on his head and the brain too small to actually leak anything. Poor Rick but we could take up a collection and purchase his NAINA tools from him. Actually the collection would be for shipping cost as poor Rick would not truly understand this very complicated theft financial transaction. :anim_63: :anim_63:

Fred
Old 12-02-2008, 01:58 PM

My friend has been doing a lot studying and the prognosis is not good, he hopes that the "Turrets" syndrome I have been told that I have will dissipate in the FOG.

Old 12-02-2008, 07:15 PM

He didn't find Fred's name yet
Old 12-02-2008, 09:23 PM
Super Moderator

I'm pretty sure it's there. Under one of the invertebrate phyla...