Go Back   talkFestool > Manufacturers & Vendors of Fine Tools > Woodpeckers

Woodpeckers Precision Woodworking Tools made exclusively in the USA since 1988

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2013, 04:34 AM

Default Re: Small T squares

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardHummel View Post
Paul,
I prefer the saddle t-square which has the holes in it. As for making it a permanent product, probably not. Making a product a permanent part of our offerings means more frequent set ups, shorter runs and idle inventory...translation...higher costs.

However, we could certainly offer them again as another OTT. I'll talk to my son, who schedules production, and see when we can sneeze them in. Stay tuned.
Richard,

Thanks for the explanation. Working on my Masters in Accounting and just didn't make the connection to the added costs of production storage change over and such. Still, we love the one time tools so keep filling the pipeline and maybe I can get at least one of each over the next 2 or so years ;-)

Jack
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-28-2013, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardHummel View Post
However, we could certainly offer them again as another OTT. I'll talk to my son, who schedules production, and see when we can sneeze them in. Stay tuned.
Richard, I could send you some fresh Wasabi or wood dust to help sneeze them in?
Seriously, I'd be interested in those saddle T-Squares
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-29-2013, 12:04 AM

Wait a minute, I was plenty happy with my small t squares until we started talking about saddle squares - now I have to have them too!
Old 10-16-2015, 05:09 PM

Okay Richard, it's been long enough - time to tee up saddle T-squares for another run - I need more red aluminum in the shop
Old 10-16-2015, 05:23 PM

Ok Paul, I'll look into it. I just took one of our last 12" versions out of back up inventory for my house remodeling project.
Old 12-02-2015, 06:39 PM

Got mine ordered, some metric and some imperial both.
http://www.woodpeck.com/sdltsqr.html...2wbyf0duql2ic1
Thanks for running these again Richard, they'll be great, I'm sure.
Old 06-01-2016, 06:19 PM

I received my saddle T-squares today - very solid feel, beautiful machining, as always - can't wait to put them to use!

Anyone else received theirs yet? What do you think of them?