talkFestool  

Go Back   talkFestool > Manufacturers & Vendors of Fine Tools > Walke Moore Tools

Walke Moore Tools There are several quality tool makers today and we hope to be among them, though our focused efforts will be on offering tools that are either not readily available today or are being made at an inferior level. Our goal is to design tools that function flawlessly, look beautiful, and last for generations. Located in upstate NY, our shop primarily consists of a full-time professional woodworker and a mechanical-engineer-turned-hand-tool-woodworker-turned-tool-maker. We design and try to manufacture everything we sell, but in some cases a certain component of our tools may not be feasible to produce ourselves. When we do outsource a portion of our tools, it is exclusively to local businesses ensuring that everything we sell is 100% American made.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2014, 02:44 PM

Default WMT at WIA

Walke Moore Tools will be on the vendor floor at Woodworking in America this year in Winston-Salem, NC. If you're planning to attend stop over and say hi. All our tools will be available to see and try out, some will be available for purchase, others will only be available for pre-order. Hope to see you there.

wmt-wia-wia_swag.jpg
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-02-2014, 03:30 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: WMT at WIA

Thanks Aaron. I'll definitely drop by!
Old 09-02-2014, 05:49 PM
Super Moderator

Location: Grew up in Peekskill, NY; Now living in Northwest Kansas

Me too!

"If you have good manners and are well spoken, you can be welcome anywhere." -Mom, 1959
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-15-2014, 10:34 PM
Super Moderator

I picked up a stainless hardware kit for the drawer clamps. Just one more project to get to...

"If you have good manners and are well spoken, you can be welcome anywhere." -Mom, 1959
Old 09-16-2014, 01:22 PM

Be sure to check the clamp kit product page on our site for to download the instructions if you haven't already. Great meeting you at WIA.
Old 09-16-2014, 06:19 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks for the heads up on the plans. I have some cocbolo shorts I plan to use. I'll have to post some pictures when they're built.

Tags
hand tools, walke moore tools, wia2014, winding sticks, woodworking in america