talkFestool  

Go Back   talkFestool > General Information > Forum Help Desk > Tips for New Users and Guests

Tips for New Users and Guests This forum contains a growing list of tips and tricks for new users and guests.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2008, 06:13 AM

Default Attaching mp3 files

The attachment management window doesn't show mp3 as a possible attachment, along with the allowed max size. Given that pdf have a 9Mb or so max size, we could certainly attach quite reasonable mp3 files.

In my case .... I could let you see, sorry hear, other things than the sweet sound of your favorite Festools.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-07-2008, 10:23 AM

Default Re: Attaching mp3 files

Looks like my message did not appear as a new post ? I'm adding this reply as a way to check that.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-07-2008, 05:43 PM
Super Moderator

It just didn't appear to you as a new post, I'd guess. It came up new for me - I just didn't have anything useful to say. Shocking, I know.

I am intrigued, though. What sounds would you want to play for us? The sounds of a happy French family frolicking in the mountains?
Old 12-08-2008, 05:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poto View Post
It just didn't appear to you as a new post, I'd guess. It came up new for me - I just didn't have anything useful to say. Shocking, I know.

I am intrigued, though. What sounds would you want to play for us? The sounds of a happy French family frolicking in the mountains?
Just some of the music I'm playing ....
Old 08-02-2010, 09:17 PM

That's pretty standard for message boards - unsolicited mp3s are typically not included.

You could always host it at a 3rd party site and then link to that - I think that would be (virtually) the same as what you are talking about.