talkFestool  

Go Back   talkFestool > Manufacturers & Vendors of Fine Tools > Tico Vogt - Custom Furniture & Cabinetry

Tico Vogt - Custom Furniture & Cabinetry "A cabinetmaker of twenty five years, I'm turning my attention to tools and products for the woodworking shop. The Super Chute, a high end shooting board, and the Micro Sharp Honing Kit are the opening offerings. More good stuff to come."

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2013, 01:19 PM

Default Clamp Clips from Vogt Toolworks

Clamp Clips are designed to improve the performance of diameter pipe clamps in woodworking. They are sized so that 4/4 stock is in line with the pressure of the clamp screws.

No more buckling panels during edge gluing or wedges needed along the edges of the work piece.

They also serve as spacers between the wood and the bar, thus protecting the work from water and glue stains. They are made from durable PVC and easily cleaned.

Clamp Clips can be drilled and screwed to blocks or a fixed work surface

stabilizing the bar clamps and simplifying case work.

Vogt Toolworks sells packages of ten Clamp Clips which allow you to attach four clips to blocks and have three clips per bar for edge gluing as in the photo above.

To order Clamp Clips click here.
Old 10-06-2013, 03:13 PM
Super Moderator

Location: Grew up in Peekskill, NY; Now living in Northwest Kansas
Default Re: Clamp Clips from Vogt Toolworks

Bring a set to WIA for me!

"If you have good manners and are well spoken, you can be welcome anywhere." -Mom, 1959
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!