talkFestool  

Go Back   talkFestool > Social Club (Off Topic) > Photography and Video

Photography and Video Helping you take better photos and videos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2012, 12:17 PM

Default Re: Bay of Fires, Tasmania Aust (Errol Flynn country)

Hi Groggy

I have been using Photobucket for the past 10 years or so.

What this permits one to do is post with several images, each displayed in a sequence. You can only do this with images from an external site. I would argue that just about everyone would prefer a post with sequenced images to a post with a collection of unrelated images that appear like footnotes.

Regards from Perth

Derek
Old 09-06-2012, 12:25 PM

Default Re: Bay of Fires, Tasmania Aust (Errol Flynn country)

Hi Derek, you can sequence the pics and place them anywhere by using the BB codes from the album that they're uploaded to - this is what I've been doing for a while now. My only issue is with the sharpness of the pics when they are uploaded to the forum album, and it seems to be a feature of any Bulletin forum (like our home forum). Basically the pics come up looking grainy or like old film 400 ASA, and as an ex-pro photog I find that a bit tough going. Just have to remember to keep the width down to 800 pixels otherwise they end up too big for small screens.