talkFestool  

Go Back   talkFestool > Social Club (Off Topic) > Photography and Video

Photography and Video Helping you take better photos and videos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2009, 09:26 PM

Default Posting pics

Okay guys, I know it is here somewhere. How do I post a picture?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-26-2009, 11:11 PM

Default Re: Posting pics

If you look under "User and Guest Information", "Help Desk", "Forum Features and How to FAQs" you will see how to do it if the pictures are in an album.

When posting, I use the advanced editor (it has a selection of smilies to the right side of the text box). Under the buttons for "Submit Post" and "Preview Post" you will see a box for "Manage Attachments". Click it and it will bring up a new window. Click "Choose File" and it will let you browse through files on your computer. Select a picture and click. Now you want to click "Upload" to the right of the Choose File button.

Most people never realize there are more options past the "Submit Reply" and "Preview Post" buttons.

That should get you started.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-27-2009, 01:11 AM

Hiya Greg,

Posting pics on this forum is way easier than on the FOG. Just upload pics to your gallery. When you want to put them in a post just copy the BBcode under the pic in your gallery and paste it in your post. I always open 2 internet explorers so I can just go back and forth from my post to my gallery easily.

Eiji
Old 01-27-2009, 06:50 AM
Super Moderator

That's the same thing I do, Eiji. Works great!
Old 01-29-2009, 01:23 AM

Thanks guys. I am swamped right now with work (I guess that makes me the only one in the country, except Obama ). As soon as I have a few moments I have some pics to share. Take heart, Eiji, there is Festool content!
Old 04-12-2009, 07:51 AM

I have a K-Pro with a wide screen 4.5 by 4.5 and will run up to 9 open windows at time, feel like a bug somethings.
Planning on up grading the a Cray soon with a Festool back drive.

Geoff @ Dogtrot General Store: custom milled lumber, cypress, sinker cypress, pecky cypress, antique pine, worm-wood, antique oak and chestnut, exotic lumber
Attached Thumbnails
posting-pics-snapshot_419.jpg   posting-pics-snapshot_437.jpg   posting-pics-snapshot_478.jpg  
Old 04-13-2009, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogtrot View Post
I have a K-Pro with a wide screen 4.5 by 4.5 and will run up to 9 open windows at time, feel like a bug somethings.
Planning on up grading the a Cray soon with a Festool back drive.
What the heck does that mean?

Your worse than Per.
Old 04-13-2009, 01:07 AM
Super Moderator

You've got to be a computer nerd, Eiji. I'm sad to say that it all made sense to me. Except the Festool back drive...