talkFestool  

Go Back   talkFestool > Woodworking Machinery and Tools > Machines and Power Tools

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2013, 06:06 AM

Default Re: Delta Unifence

Okami, is the Delta Unisaw (DUf) fence out of the running? I saw you write some time back that of the two you would want the DUf. I Googled DUf for sale & a few came up at reasonable prices.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-22-2013, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc4som View Post
Okami, is the Delta Unisaw (DUf) fence out of the running?
Yes it is. Corwin and I have been in touch with Grizzly about the Biesemeyer commercial fence system.
I thank You for your continued search, Doc, but the wheels are in motion now with Grizzly and Biesemeyer.
Cheers!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-02-2013, 03:53 AM
Super Moderator

Received an email from Grizzly regarding the Biesemeyer fence. Seems they now have it in stock and ready for shipment. They were closed by the time I received their email, so I will call them tomorrow and have it on its way!

Thanks to all that have helped with this shop-warming present for Okami!
Old 07-02-2013, 01:17 PM

That was quick!!
Thank You so much, Corwin and everyone else involved
I'm really looking forward to getting the saw up and running! It's going to be a beast! A contact I have (wood dealer) is gathering a quote for me to have the top machined. If it doesn't work out I'll do it myself
Again, Thank You everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corwin View Post
Received an email from Grizzly regarding the Biesemeyer fence. Seems they now have it in stock and ready for shipment. They were closed by the time I received their email, so I will call them tomorrow and have it on its way!

Thanks to all that have helped with this shop-warming present for Okami!
Old 07-10-2013, 04:22 AM

I just wanted to let you all know, the fence has arrived safe and sound
Thank you all so much!
Old 07-10-2013, 10:57 PM

bravo
Old 07-11-2013, 10:56 AM

Here's the fence all unpacked, its a real beauty! Everything is there and it's ready to go on! But not yet as the top isn't ready. I'm taking it to somebody on the 17th so they can have a better look at it and tell me whether they can do it. Hopefully I can get some photos.
Once again, thank you all so very much!
Old 07-11-2013, 03:46 PM
Administrator

Lookin' good, Okamisan.

As I said earlier, I had a Biesemeyer on my old Powermatic 66, used it for over twenty years. Rock solid and always very accurate.

I can't wait to see it all set up. I hope you can get your table machined without too much hassle.

Old 07-11-2013, 04:56 PM

Thanks, John!
I'm looking forward to getting all up and running
Hopefully they'll be able to handle machining the top, or I'll be tackling it with my grinder and files

Quote:
Originally Posted by joraft View Post
Lookin' good, Okamisan.

As I said earlier, I had a Biesemeyer on my old Powermatic 66, used it for over twenty years. Rock solid and always very accurate.

I can't wait to see it all set up. I hope you can get your table machined without too much hassle.