talkFestool  

Go Back   talkFestool > Woodworking Machinery and Tools > Hand Tools

Hand Tools Hand tools, clamps, measuring, and all that other stuff

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2015, 05:16 PM

Default GRK Fasteners - R4, RSS, Caliburn Now In Stock

We have added a line of GRK Fasteners to our catalog. Many sizes of the R4 Framing Screws, Caliburn Concrete Screws, RSS Structural Screws now listed. We will be adding more sizes/styles.

We would be happy to stock anything specific, and on a recurring basis, if anyone is looking for a reliable fastener dealer. We have Bulk Boxes in stock as well!

Buy GRK Fasteners Here!

Fast Free Shipping on all orders over $40 and No Sales Tax outside of Massachusetts!

Last edited by ShopFestool; 08-24-2015 at 03:55 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-28-2015, 08:14 PM
Administrator

Default Re: GRK Fasteners - R4, RSS, Caliburn Now In Stock

GRKs have been fantastic, been using them for a few years now. Anyone who hasn't tried them instead of typical phillips screws doesn't know what they're missing out on. I'm well stocked currently but good to know another source.
Old 07-28-2015, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulG View Post
GRKs have been fantastic, been using them for a few years now. Anyone who hasn't tried them instead of typical phillips screws doesn't know what they're missing out on. I'm well stocked currently but good to know another source.
As someone who's used them, do you have a personal preference for certain applications/ fasteners among what GRK offers?
I haven't taken the plunge on moving from all my square drive screws to ones from GRK, so I was wondering.....
Old 07-29-2015, 12:09 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leakyroof View Post
As someone who's used them, do you have a personal preference for certain applications/ fasteners among what GRK offers?
I haven't taken the plunge on moving from all my square drive screws to ones from GRK, so I was wondering.....
well I use fin trims for face frame joining, cabinet screws for hanging, R4s for lots of other stuff where I might have used nails or gold screws previously and some RSS structural instead of lags. Sizes range from 1.25" - 6". Here's my current assortment, no doubt I'll add more sizes in the future. I keep telling myself to use up my gold screw supply, but I dread using them now so I may just give them away to make more room in my screw carriers.
Attached Thumbnails
grk-fasteners-r4-rss-caliburn-now-screws.jpg  
Old 07-29-2015, 02:14 PM

Thank you for the reply and picture. I may buy an assortment at some point in the future to give them a try finally....
Old 08-05-2015, 08:19 PM

Just an update:

We now have the full line of GRK Fasteners available for immediate order. All sizes and types, including the PHEINOX Stainless Steel line, Composite Deck Screws in all colors, Low Profile Cabinet Screws, etc...

Free Shipping on all orders over $40 and No Sales Tax outside of Massachusetts.

BUY GRK Fasteners Here!

Last edited by ShopFestool; 08-17-2015 at 07:19 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Tags
grk fasteners, screws