talkFestool  

Go Back   talkFestool > Woodworking Machinery and Tools > Hand Tools

Hand Tools Hand tools, clamps, measuring, and all that other stuff

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2009, 12:38 PM

Default Free eBook

Hi everyone

If you're not a member of FWW online you might want to join (or at least sign up for the 14 day free trial)

A message from Fine Woodworking magazine.

November 12, 2009
Hello, JAY!

Like hand tools? Well now's your chance to download a FREE copy of The Handplane Book by Garrett Hack. All you need to do is become an Online Member. This special offer is part of the launch of our new member homepage. Check it out. Also new this month is our Tools & Shops issue. It's online and on newsstands now. Don't miss essential articles on bargain tools, workshops, and making a workbench.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-12-2009, 04:44 PM
Founding Member

Default Re: Free eBook

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKnoll View Post
Hi everyone

If you're not a member of FWW online you might want to join (or at least sign up for the 14 day free trial)

A message from Fine Woodworking magazine.

November 12, 2009
Hello, JAY!

Like hand tools? Well now's your chance to download a FREE copy of The Handplane Book by Garrett Hack. All you need to do is become an Online Member. This special offer is part of the launch of our new member homepage. Check it out. Also new this month is our Tools & Shops issue. It's online and on newsstands now. Don't miss essential articles on bargain tools, workshops, and making a workbench.

Jay,

Thank you very much. I am a member and I also own Garrett Hack's Handplane book and if you can download it, I would highly recommend it. In addition he also has a really good book called Hand Tool Classics.

Fred
Kapex, OF2200,Domino,TS 75, Trion PS 300, RO 150, RO 90, ETS 150/5, ETS 150/3, DTS 400, RS 400, LS 130, RS 2, Deltex 93, RAS 115, CT 33, CT 22, CT 26 CT Midi, OF 1400, MFK 700, C 12, LR 32 3, Shinex, MFT/3s, 3 MFT 1080s, WCR 1000, UG-KA-SET, 10 Sysports, 2 Walko's, Marcou's J20A, S20A, M12, S45, S55A, VSP 40, Brese 650-55J, Sauer & Steiner XSNo.4, SS Jointer, A5 Desert Ironwood and #4 Damascus, Knew Concepts 8 inch Fretsaw, Knew Concepts 5 inch Titanium Fretsaw, Hammer K3 48x48, Hammer A3 31
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-12-2009, 07:43 PM

Location: 41N 79W One of the Thirteen Original Colonies of the United States of America
Default Re: Free eBook

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWest View Post
Jay,

Thank you very much. I am a member and I also own Garrett Hack's Handplane book and if you can download it, I would highly recommend it. In addition he also has a really good book called Hand Tool Classics.

Fred
I have them both and as Fred says they are worth having especially since you can download the one for free.