talkFestool  

Go Back   talkFestool > General Information > Forum Help Desk

Forum Help Desk Here is where to go to get help on how to use talkFestool or make suggestions to improve our forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2008, 08:16 PM

Default Log in/out

Help me out.

I run fire fox.

I wanna stay logged in until I log out.

Frankly this is becoming a pain
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-07-2008, 09:40 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Log in/out

I'm also running Firefox on a mac (perhaps you're on a PC?). When I log in, Firefox pops up a window saying something like "Remember this password?" with a little box to click. Click it, and you're set.
Old 09-08-2008, 12:14 AM

What Poto said . I run on Firefox 3 on a PC running Windoze and I have zero problems even in the morning and my laptops been in hibernation and I wake it up
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-08-2008, 12:26 AM
Super Moderator

Hi Per,

I just logged out to see what kept me logged in: On my browser there's a little box next to the boxes where you type your name and password that says "Remember me?". Just click that. Should work. If the box is there...

P.S. If you and your dad and Suzy all use the same computer to access talkFestool, you won't want it to remember you, as they will log in as you, by default...
Old 09-08-2008, 12:54 AM

If you enabled ultra-security measures, disabled cookies, or other stuff like that, it might be preventing you from being recognized.