talkFestool  

Go Back   talkFestool > Festool > Festool Tools

Festool Tools Discussions about Festool Tools and Accessories

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2010, 02:45 PM

Default Re: Buying Festool and getting Cashback with Microsoft BING

FYI: Bing cashback on festool through ebay is at 10% right now. Its very tempting, and maybe I'll get a Valentine's day Rotex and MFT after all...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-10-2010, 10:02 PM

The only Festool I could find had a 6% Cashback. Anyone know which retailer has the 10%?

Thanks
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-14-2010, 03:14 PM

It's back down to 8%. Did you do this:

Bing
Enter "Festool" in the search box.
Click on the eBay link at the top.
Search ebay for "Festool"
Click on the tab to view the "Buy It Now" listings
Search these listings to see if they have what you want.
Old 02-14-2010, 11:25 PM

Thanks. Got the 8%. The Mac did not seem to want to display the Cashback icon.
Old 02-15-2010, 02:35 AM

That's how I got my Kapex and MFT3/Kapex. I only got $130.00 on the Kapex and $39.00 on the MFT#/Kapex. It is still a good deal every dollar in my pocket is better than in someone else. In fact I may not of purchased both if it was not for the rebate.
Old 02-15-2010, 02:57 PM

So when you guys got your cashback, was it instantly deposited into your PayPal accounts, or do you have to wait 60 days? I had some transactions that were deposited immediately, while others require a 60 day wait.

Also, there is an alerts service that will tell you when the Cashback for eBay reaches or exceeds some threshold. I think the site is called "cashbackr".
Old 02-20-2010, 08:03 AM

Unhappy Re: Buying Festool and getting Cashback with Microsoft BING

OK, I am officially Sick. This past month I have purchased the of1400, TS 75, MFT/3, domino w/systainer domino set, mft acc kit, ct33, hole drilling set in systainer, and a few accessories to boot. Not one cent back. Sounds like I could have gotten the kapex with all the cash back some have gotten. I shall pretend I have not seen this thread.
Old 02-20-2010, 03:23 PM
Super Moderator

Don't worry Jim. You didn't miss anything. Nope. Nothing here. Move along. Buy more Festools.
Old 02-20-2010, 11:00 PM

Well Jim, if it makes you feel any better, you would have only got the Cashback on the OF1400, MFT, Domino, CT33, TS75, and maybe a couple of quick clamps. Maybe about $300 worth of Cashback if you would have purchased them during the 10% off period last week.

If it makes you feel any better, I bought a lot of similar stuff from the Jester on eBay with the Cashback. The MFT arrived damaged and I had to do the legwork to get it fixed, and the rest of the tools were poorly packed. They weren't functionally damaged, but they showed some rub marks from being bounced around. Others ordering from the Jester may have fared better.

It's funny, but eBay is the third rail of Festool sales. None of the dealers participating in the forums want to touch it, even though they are losing sales because of the Microsoft subsidy.

Tags
ct 22, discount, ebay, kapex, mft/3