talkFestool  

Go Back   talkFestool > Projects, Methods, and Techniques > Design and Inspiration > Drawing and Design Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2009, 03:03 AM

Post Sketchup for Woodworkers.com

Hey guys,

I recently put together a site with tutorials on Sketchup specifically geared towards woodworking. There are plenty of tutorials out there but most of them focus on building a house or something to place in Google Earth. I've got six so far and more on the way. Check it out, let me know what you think, ideas for future tutorials, etc.

http://sketchupforwoodworkers.com

Thanks!
Rob
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-17-2009, 03:26 AM

Default Re: Sketchup for Woodworkers.com

Rob,

Thank you very much for the great videos. They were a great kickstart to learning to use Sketchup to create furniture plans.

Great job!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-17-2009, 05:41 AM
Founding Member

Rob,

It's very nice to see you here! There are a lot of Sketchup users here who will benefit from your great tutorials. Thanks for joining.

Regards,

Dan.
Old 02-17-2009, 08:49 PM

Cannikin,

Nicely thought out and clear tutorials, I hope you continue to make more they will be useful to a lot of members who wish to improve their Sketchup skills. What most people don't realize is the time and thought that goes into a project like this, keep up the good work!
Old 02-18-2009, 12:58 AM

Cannikin

Kudos!

I just ran through the first one and I'm motivated to learn more. Thanks so much, and welcome!

Jay

Tags
sketchup, tutorial