talkFestool  

Go Back   talkFestool > Manufacturers & Vendors of Fine Tools > Czeck Edge Hand Tool

Czeck Edge Hand Tool Thank you for your visit to the Czeck Edge forum. We take extreme pride in our craftsmanship because we know your craftsmanship demands the best. Czeck Edge began the manufacture of woodworking layout tools in July 2005. Today our product line has grown to include awls, bird cage awls, burnishers and marking knives. We have recently added dovetail chisels in multiple sizes. Complete hardware kits are available featuring the same blades used in our production tools. All Czeck Edge tools and components are handcrafted with pride and 100% made in USA.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2009, 01:22 PM

Location: The northernmost end of the southernmost county of New York
Default Re: Something New!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poto View Post
I confess that, even with the two pictures right next to each other, I didn't notice the different number of blocks either. I was fixated on the rings at the ends of the Woodpecker rods (what are those things called? The rings, I mean), and thinking how they didn't look right. Never noticed it had one more block!

Cool of you to work with Woodpecker, Bob. They strike me as a really good company - great products and good prices. I hope they were good to work with.
I don't like them either so I'd choose the CZECK EDGE design.

I think they're called snap rings and you can get them for internal or external applications. When I first heard about them they were called Jesus rings because of what guys said immediately upon prying one loose with a screwdriver....back when the proper tool was hard to find.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-14-2009, 03:06 AM

Are these ruler stops ready for ordering yet? I was looking on the website but couldn't find them.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-15-2009, 04:13 AM

Hey Steve,

The ruler stops should be on our website tomorrow the 15th. I just rec'd the first production batch a few hours ago and wanted to be sure we had them in stock before they went up for sale.

Cheers, Bob
Old 12-15-2009, 02:07 PM

Thanks Bob. I just checked it out and ordered one. Everything worked fine.
Old 12-15-2009, 03:24 PM

Steven,

Thank you for the order, yours was our first online ruler stop sale. How about that?

Cheers, Bob
Old 12-15-2009, 04:17 PM

I'm sure it won't be your last online order.