talkFestool  

Go Back   talkFestool > Manufacturers & Vendors of Fine Tools > Bridge City Tool Works

Bridge City Tool Works For the past twenty-five years we have been producing innovative and impeccably crafted heirloom tools for serious woodworkers and collectors worldwide. Made in America, all of our tools are produced in limited numbers and with minimal care should continue to inspire your children's children. I believe the look, feel and accuracy of each Bridge City tool will always influence you to do your best work. Quality is contagious. Regards, John Economaki President & Founder

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2013, 11:52 PM
Founding Member

Default re: BCTW 30th Anniversary Gala

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMarcel View Post
I'll bring you two Timewarp Toolworks bench dogs. Yes, you can thank me...
PM,

I am getting really excited that all of you guys are going to be there. Do you or anyone else have any idea who else might be there from tF?

It would be possible for me to bring a couple of Timewarp Toolworks Hollows & Rounds but I happen to love them.

Fred
Kapex, OF2200,Domino,TS 75, Trion PS 300, RO 150, RO 90, ETS 150/5, ETS 150/3, DTS 400, RS 400, LS 130, RS 2, Deltex 93, RAS 115, CT 33, CT 22, CT 26 CT Midi, OF 1400, MFK 700, C 12, LR 32 3, Shinex, MFT/3s, 3 MFT 1080s, WCR 1000, UG-KA-SET, 10 Sysports, 2 Walko's, Marcou's J20A, S20A, M12, S45, S55A, VSP 40, Brese 650-55J, Sauer & Steiner XSNo.4, SS Jointer, A5 Desert Ironwood and #4 Damascus, Knew Concepts 8 inch Fretsaw, Knew Concepts 5 inch Titanium Fretsaw, Hammer K3 48x48, Hammer A3 31
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-11-2013, 12:44 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rutager View Post

... Fred might possibly let some of us use his limo!
I think Bridge City will have limos on call for us the whole time we're there.

The schedule looks pretty busy from the 15th on, but it would be nice to plan a little "soiree" with some wine/whiskey tasting.

How many are planning to arrive before the 15th?

Old 03-11-2013, 01:02 AM
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joraft View Post
I think Bridge City will have limos on call for us the whole time we're there.

The schedule looks pretty busy from the 15th on, but it would be nice to plan a little "soiree" with some wine/whiskey tasting.

How many are planning to arrive before the 15th?

14th for me. Where would the soiree be held?

Fred
Kapex, OF2200,Domino,TS 75, Trion PS 300, RO 150, RO 90, ETS 150/5, ETS 150/3, DTS 400, RS 400, LS 130, RS 2, Deltex 93, RAS 115, CT 33, CT 22, CT 26 CT Midi, OF 1400, MFK 700, C 12, LR 32 3, Shinex, MFT/3s, 3 MFT 1080s, WCR 1000, UG-KA-SET, 10 Sysports, 2 Walko's, Marcou's J20A, S20A, M12, S45, S55A, VSP 40, Brese 650-55J, Sauer & Steiner XSNo.4, SS Jointer, A5 Desert Ironwood and #4 Damascus, Knew Concepts 8 inch Fretsaw, Knew Concepts 5 inch Titanium Fretsaw, Hammer K3 48x48, Hammer A3 31
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-11-2013, 02:13 AM

I get in on the 15th. But whiskey or wine can flow at any time.

neil
Old 03-11-2013, 04:48 PM

Send a message via ICQ to TahoeTwoBears

Not to steal BCTW's thunder, but has anyone thought of additional visits/tours of perhaps Blue Spruce or Mike Wenzloff's? Probably only able to put something together well outside the time frame that most everyone is staying. But just a thought..........
Old 03-14-2013, 07:08 PM

Location: On a street named after a bush between two streets named after trees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWest View Post
Chris,

That is really exciting that your birthday is the week after the GALA. Hey Guys, I am not bringing him a present but I think it would be fun to watch and see who does? Chris, you may now strike back and you have to type only two numbers. Your age!!!!! As I just turned 57, I believe that your age half of mine plus many years I am looking forward to seeing you Chris.

Fred
Don't worry, Fred - you can buy me something there Glad to hear you are happy with the moulding planes.

I'm also really looking forward to the event and seeing everybody again.
Old 03-14-2013, 07:45 PM

Location: On a street named after a bush between two streets named after trees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahoeTwoBears View Post
Not to steal BCTW's thunder, but has anyone thought of additional visits/tours of perhaps Blue Spruce or Mike Wenzloff's? Probably only able to put something together well outside the time frame that most everyone is staying. But just a thought..........
Michael,

I've been putting together a list of local attractions and added Blue Spruce and Wenzloff to the list, although I don't know if they would be open to giving a tour. Here's a link: http://www.talkfestool.com/vb/upcomi...html#post84245
Old 03-14-2013, 08:19 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWest View Post

... Where would the soiree be held?
I was thinking about holding it in your room. Then we wouldn't have to carry you too far.

Old 07-19-2013, 07:47 PM

If you guys come up with a social gathering I would like to attend if possible. I do not plan on going to the big gala but it would be fun to put faces to some of the folks on this site. I live about one and a half hours away so I could drive up for an event? A dinner maybe??

Thanks

Mark
Old 07-19-2013, 08:49 PM
Super Moderator

Location: Grew up in Peekskill, NY; Now living in Northwest Kansas

I was really hoping to make it, but my firm scheduled a mandatory "compliance meeting" on August 15. Now if I could only afford one of those private jets that bigwigs jaunt about in.....

"If you have good manners and are well spoken, you can be welcome anywhere." -Mom, 1959