talkFestool  

Go Back   talkFestool > Manufacturers & Vendors of Fine Tools > Bridge City Tool Works

Bridge City Tool Works For the past twenty-five years we have been producing innovative and impeccably crafted heirloom tools for serious woodworkers and collectors worldwide. Made in America, all of our tools are produced in limited numbers and with minimal care should continue to inspire your children's children. I believe the look, feel and accuracy of each Bridge City tool will always influence you to do your best work. Quality is contagious. Regards, John Economaki President & Founder

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2011, 04:52 AM

Default Used BCTW Tools for sale

Hey Folks,
Some of you already know another customer of ours, Christy. He is selling is incredibly large collection of tools.
Check out his post to download the 4 page long list of tools that he would like to sell:

BridgeCityTools.com • View topic - A 4 page list of BCTW tools for sale

Last edited by BridgeCityMike; 12-02-2011 at 04:54 AM. Reason: Link
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-02-2011, 01:46 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Used BCTW Tools for sale

I bought 7 or 8 of Christy's tools, and they were in great shape. He's a super wonderful guy (like all Bridge City tool owners), and I highly recommend you check out his tools. You'll get an incredible deal - much less than ebay.
Old 12-02-2011, 05:07 PM

Location: 41N 79W One of the Thirteen Original Colonies of the United States of America

Holy Shmoly! That is a serious BCT collector, perhaps king of all BCT collectors?

How can I contact him?

Last edited by RONWEN; 12-02-2011 at 05:11 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-02-2011, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RONWEN View Post
Holy Shmoly! That is a serious BCT collector, perhaps king of all BCT collectors?

How can I contact him?
Calm down Ron,
Relax,
take a breath,

his email link is right below the list link.

or here,,,,, souldjourner@comcast.net
Old 12-02-2011, 06:45 PM

Location: 41N 79W One of the Thirteen Original Colonies of the United States of America

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerSavatteri View Post
Calm down Ron,
Relax,
take a breath,

his email link is right below the list link.

or here,,,,, souldjourner@comcast.net
I'm still not seeing it... I must be dazzled blind.

Thanks.