talkFestool  

Go Back   talkFestool > Manufacturers & Vendors of Fine Tools > Bridge City Tool Works

Bridge City Tool Works For the past twenty-five years we have been producing innovative and impeccably crafted heirloom tools for serious woodworkers and collectors worldwide. Made in America, all of our tools are produced in limited numbers and with minimal care should continue to inspire your children's children. I believe the look, feel and accuracy of each Bridge City tool will always influence you to do your best work. Quality is contagious. Regards, John Economaki President & Founder

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2011, 01:06 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Angle Master Pro v2 - AMPv2 - review

Quote:
Originally Posted by RONWEN View Post
I may head south for the winter -- I would like to get all of the BCT and Woodpeckers orders in hand before I go. I've got some time.
But do you have BCTW time?
Old 07-23-2011, 01:09 AM

Location: 41N 79W One of the Thirteen Original Colonies of the United States of America

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poto View Post
But do you have BCTW time?
That would be THE question -- probably not for the JMP. Our champions in D.C. need to get some BCT calendars.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-23-2011, 02:05 PM

Check this out: Schedule - Bridge City Tool Works Michael is now updating production information.

-Rutager

P.S. For those of you that may be out of town when things get shipped; Peter has agreed to let you ship the items to his house so he can take care of them until you return.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-23-2011, 03:53 PM

Location: 41N 79W One of the Thirteen Original Colonies of the United States of America

Quote:
Originally Posted by rutager View Post
Check this out: Schedule - Bridge City Tool Works Michael is now updating production information.

-Rutager

P.S. For those of you that may be out of town when things get shipped; Peter has agreed to let you ship the items to his house so he can take care of them until you return.
Thanks very much, that will be nice information to have access to.

And THANKS a BUNCH Poto -- that will be a great service. I'll contact Natasha Green on Monday & have her transfer the payment information for all of my pending orders over to Peter Franks (that's Franks, Peter Franks ). Poto, I'll contact you in the spring to arrange payments & shipping.
For everyone that wants to take advantage of Poto's kind service you should do it through Natasha Green NGREEN@BRIDGECITYTOOLS.COM I should be a little surprised that Poto would carry all of those charges at no added cost for forum members but then he is a great guy that would never ever weasel out of something like this. I can see why in SoCal he is known only as DOCTOR NOVEMBER.
Old 07-23-2011, 05:58 PM
Super Moderator