talkFestool  

Go Back   talkFestool > Manufacturers & Vendors of Fine Tools > Bridge City Tool Works

Bridge City Tool Works For the past twenty-five years we have been producing innovative and impeccably crafted heirloom tools for serious woodworkers and collectors worldwide. Made in America, all of our tools are produced in limited numbers and with minimal care should continue to inspire your children's children. I believe the look, feel and accuracy of each Bridge City tool will always influence you to do your best work. Quality is contagious. Regards, John Economaki President & Founder

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2010, 12:30 AM

Smile Uh oh... I just got "The Call"....

from Natasha.....:sdrool:
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-01-2010, 12:33 AM

Default Re: Uh oh... I just got "The Call"....

It appears that SOMEONE - or enough someones, anyway -

have declined their place in line for the Jointmaker Pro v2 that GuessWho's name has just shown up for this year's production series.

What of course all this means is that....
I am going to have to be Very VERY nice to Jenny for some number of aeons, now....
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-01-2010, 04:35 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to PaulMarcel

Very cool Mine arrives Wednesday morning (ooooh < 15 hours from now!)

Must have been quite a few who bailed out or their extras in case of manufacturing issues are numerous enough because someone on the FOG also got a call
Old 12-01-2010, 04:52 AM

Wow...Im a jealous, envious, covetous, and some more ouses too but i just cant think of any right now.

last year a very nice gent ordered a music stand from me and said I should buy a JMpro with the $. I would have too but I needed it for groceries and rent. Darn those damn living expenses.

Last edited by EijiFuller; 12-01-2010 at 04:54 AM.
Old 12-01-2010, 05:11 AM

Actually, the way it works is that we make a few extra to make sure we have enough. We then go to the wait list to sell the last few.
We make extra to cover any manufacturing mishaps.

It is exciting to have these out there finally. A rough video of John assembling the Keel will be posted in the morning. We have added an integral new step to the process that is different from the first JMP.
Fun stuff!

BCM
Old 12-01-2010, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EijiFuller View Post
Wow...Im a jealous, envious, covetous, and some more ouses too but i just cant think of any right now.

last year a very nice gent ordered a music stand from me and said I should buy a JMpro with the $. I would have too but I needed it for groceries and rent. Darn those damn living expenses.
Well, Eiji - always need another good hand up here...which would give you access to mine. A couple of caveats, though, the first of which is.....

you'd better read my latest contribution on "Cafe's" thread entitled "Hey, AK Tom!"....
Old 12-01-2010, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMarcel View Post
Very cool Mine arrives Wednesday morning (ooooh < 15 hours from now!)
That's terrific. I persuaded the BCTW team to send mine USPS, as that's the only way I can receive stuff here. Neither UPS nor FedEx have any idea where this is.

And even our post office is 85 miles away.....but, road conditions permitting, we do get service TWICE :sdrool: each week.
Old 12-01-2010, 03:02 PM
Super Moderator

Location: Grew up in Peekskill, NY; Now living in Northwest Kansas

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskaRanger View Post
That's terrific. I persuaded the BCTW team to send mine USPS, as that's the only way I can receive stuff here. Neither UPS nor FedEx have any idea where this is.

And even our post office is 85 miles away.....but, road conditions permitting, we do get service TWICE :sdrool: each week.
Are you on the other side of "the bridge to nowhere?"

"If you have good manners and are well spoken, you can be welcome anywhere." -Mom, 1959
Old 12-01-2010, 06:37 PM

Oh, no - no - no.

Your confusing us with some place in civilization!

We are, though, The Center Of The Universe. That is, everywhere else is equidistant from here.