talkFestool  

Go Back   talkFestool > Manufacturers & Vendors of Fine Tools > Bridge City Tool Works

Bridge City Tool Works For the past twenty-five years we have been producing innovative and impeccably crafted heirloom tools for serious woodworkers and collectors worldwide. Made in America, all of our tools are produced in limited numbers and with minimal care should continue to inspire your children's children. I believe the look, feel and accuracy of each Bridge City tool will always influence you to do your best work. Quality is contagious. Regards, John Economaki President & Founder

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 09:50 PM

Location: 41N 79W One of the Thirteen Original Colonies of the United States of America
Default Poto Beware

Poto, I'll assume that you saw the warning specifically to you in John's blog in ref. to their new tool but if not:

"PS: Consider this fair warning to a certain Oceanographer who saw an early version of this tool while in Portland a couple of months ago–I will use my considerable Tool Potentate Powers if any of your comments betray my weak moment while you were here… let’s start by pondering the following phrase: Banned for life.

I love power!"
John

Last edited by RONWEN; 04-02-2010 at 10:31 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-02-2010, 10:33 PM

Location: 41N 79W One of the Thirteen Original Colonies of the United States of America
Default Re: Poto Beware

So Poto, I'm certain that John is just bluffing & throwing out hollow threats -- SPILL YOUR GUTS, WHAT"S COMING???
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-02-2010, 10:39 PM
Super Moderator

Yep - I saw it loud and clear! I think that John wants to reserve all the taunting for himself. No, I'm definitely not going to spill the beans. But I'll repeat what I said before: you're going to want this tool, so start saving your $$!!!

That being said, I can't figure out what either of John's teaser pics are for the CT-17. And I know what the tool is!
Old 04-02-2010, 11:32 PM

My first thought is that it's some sort of layout tool...
Old 04-03-2010, 12:02 AM

Hey Poto,

If you are willing to PM what is coming I will reply with pictures of me in chaps.

sexy, dead sexy

Last edited by ShawnR; 04-03-2010 at 12:06 AM.
Old 04-03-2010, 12:55 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnR View Post
Hey Poto,

If you are willing to PM what is coming I will reply with pictures of me in chaps.

sexy, dead sexy

Don't do it, Peter. Please don't do it.
Old 04-03-2010, 01:21 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to hasslefactor

Wait. Can we also get a picture of the horse? And the hat?

Old 04-03-2010, 03:24 AM
Super Moderator

It's going to take a lot more than Shawn in chaps to get me to spill the beans. How 'bout a collection to actually buy me the tool? Nobody (including John Economaki) knows what it's going to cost. But if you collect more than the cost, I'm happy to put it toward other tools. Let me know if you need my address to send checks.

Chaps? Eeew!
Old 04-03-2010, 04:46 AM

Aw, c'mon...John wouldn't really banish you for life Poto -- at any rate I'm willing to risk it so spill the beans!
Old 04-03-2010, 05:53 AM

Poto - I'm beginning to think you and John have been taking lessons from Steve Jobs.