talkFestool  

Go Back   talkFestool > Manufacturers & Vendors of Fine Tools > Bridge City Tool Works

Bridge City Tool Works For the past twenty-five years we have been producing innovative and impeccably crafted heirloom tools for serious woodworkers and collectors worldwide. Made in America, all of our tools are produced in limited numbers and with minimal care should continue to inspire your children's children. I believe the look, feel and accuracy of each Bridge City tool will always influence you to do your best work. Quality is contagious. Regards, John Economaki President & Founder

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2010, 01:10 PM

Default Bridge City's New "Angle Master"

The modified version seems to have a calibration adjustment in the center and an adjustable rest for the caliper when setting angles greater that 90 degrees.

Discontinued model.......

Bridge City Tool Works - AMP-6i Angle Master Pro 6i - AMP-6i Angle Master Pro 6i

New Model........

Last edited by RogerSavatteri; 02-06-2010 at 02:04 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-06-2010, 02:47 PM

Location: 41N 79W One of the Thirteen Original Colonies of the United States of America
Default Re: Bridge City's New "Angle Master"

I don't find it listed on their website...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-06-2010, 02:49 PM

I'm guessing it will be the next new tool announced for sale. Just a guess on my part.

Kapex, Domino, Trion PS 300, RO 150, ETS 150/3, Deltex 93, 2 CT 33's, OF 1400, MFT/3...
Old 02-06-2010, 04:53 PM

Send a message via ICQ to TahoeTwoBears

Saw it in Oakland yesterday.........
Old 02-06-2010, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahoeTwoBears View Post
Saw it in Oakland yesterday.........
and ????????????
Old 02-06-2010, 06:28 PM

Hey there people!
Wow! Amazing that a few "seeds" can create this buzz! I love it.

So, I am en route to a remote outpost in canada (for real!) for vacation, so this will be my only post until late next week.

Yes, we have redesigned the anglemaster. There is no info on our website about it yet.
It is an incrediblely accurate angle measuring device. It is indeed very possible to re-program a caliper to read the angles directly. In order for us to justify this, our volume would need to be exponentially larger to make it cost effective. Until then, we will provide a cross reference chart.
This version 2 is much easier to calibrate and set-up than the version 1 was.

Ok, plane to catch,
Michael