talkFestool  

Go Back   talkFestool > Manufacturers & Vendors of Fine Tools > Bridge City Tool Works

Bridge City Tool Works For the past twenty-five years we have been producing innovative and impeccably crafted heirloom tools for serious woodworkers and collectors worldwide. Made in America, all of our tools are produced in limited numbers and with minimal care should continue to inspire your children's children. I believe the look, feel and accuracy of each Bridge City tool will always influence you to do your best work. Quality is contagious. Regards, John Economaki President & Founder

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2010, 03:08 AM

Location: 41N 79W One of the Thirteen Original Colonies of the United States of America
Default Re: The tool too sexy for mass production...

Quote:
Originally Posted by joraft View Post
I think someone missed their calling. Can you say "novelist"?
Can you say plaguer? -- Casablanca, 1942

Quote:
Originally Posted by joraft View Post
I like that phrase, I've been thinking for a while about the most accurate way to describe Fred.
The term (for Fred) is "half a bubble off".
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-17-2010, 04:29 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RONWEN View Post
It's a dark, rainy evening (still during working hours). Ron says to UPS guy: "I've got a job to do, too. Where I'm going, you can't follow. What I've got to do, you can't be any part of, I'm no good at being noble, but it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that." UPS guy flys off into the night. Ron says to his imaginary friend Captain Renault: Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
I don't know......... All I can say is that Ron has, uh, well, uh, let's just say an unnatural relationship with his UPS guy. Wonder if on the UPS guy's day off they sit around watching NASCAR and drinking champagne coolies?

(Gotta love Seinfeld)

Last edited by Corwin; 08-17-2010 at 04:34 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-17-2010, 04:41 AM

Location: 41N 79W One of the Thirteen Original Colonies of the United States of America

Umm, pink cosmopolitans and NBA... :p