talkFestool

talkFestool (http://www.talkfestool.com/vb/)
-   Bridge City Tool Works (http://www.talkfestool.com/vb/bridge-city-tool-works/)
-   -   New palm brace from Bridge City Tools (http://www.talkfestool.com/vb/bridge-city-tool-works/2611-new-palm-brace-bridge-city-tools.html)

Poto 10-20-2009 03:59 AM

New palm brace from Bridge City Tools

John Economaki just announced the Commemorative Tool number 16: the black chrooome palm brace: Bridge City Tools Behind the Scenes It's a thing of beauty (we saw it at WIA). I'm kicking myself for not actually haven tried it for driving a screw or a drill bit. It feels really nice in the hand, and the little slip-ring chuck is really sweet.

I'm not convinced I need one, but I sure admire the design, workmanship, and functionality of this little puppy!

RonBrese 10-20-2009 04:40 AM

Re: New palm brace from Bridge City Tools

Poto,

That brace is as as close to tool jewelry as any tool I've had the pleasure to see.

Ron Brese

MichaelKellough 10-20-2009 04:56 AM

Hey Ron, welcome to talkFestool!

I really enjoyed spending a few minutes talking with you at Valley Forge.

People, now we have three first class plane makers on tF.

Poto 10-20-2009 05:25 AM

RON BRESE is here!!! Welcome! Wow, people. Go look up his web site. This guy makes the sweetest infill planes you've ever seen. And he even has kits so you can make your own.

I hope you might take your time to introduce yourself in the "Meet the Members" (it seems that not many new members have bothered to let us meet them recently). And please consider starting a thread or two on your planes.

Again, welcome!

Poto 10-20-2009 05:26 AM

Yes, but back to the BCT palm brace: Ron - did you get a chance to try it at WIA? You were only two booths away...

RogerSavatteri 10-20-2009 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poto (Post 36790)
I'm not convinced I need one, but I sure admire the design, workmanship, and functionality of this little puppy!

........but Peter, you'll have 90 days to convince yourself!

BCTW's Satisfaction Guarantee.....

Each tool comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item WITHIN 90 DAYS after receipt for a merchandise exchange or full refund. Tools returned 90 days after delivery are processed under our Return/Repair Policy.

Poking

Poto 10-20-2009 04:58 PM

I'll wait and see how expensive it's going to be. I drive so few screws, and drill so few holes, that it just doesn't make much sense. Particularly after spending $$ on my C12...

Shore is purdy though...

joraft 10-20-2009 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RogerSavatteri (Post 36816)

BCTW's Satisfaction Guarantee.....

Each tool comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item WITHIN 90 DAYS after receipt for a merchandise exchange or full refund. Tools returned 90 days after delivery are processed under our Return/Repair Policy.

That seems like a pretty safe guarantee for BCTW.

How many tool nuts officiandos would ever return such beautiful tools?

GregMann 10-20-2009 07:36 PM

Does anybody have any data on how long the batteries last?:stirthepot:

BridgeCityMike 10-20-2009 09:42 PM

Depends on if you ate your Wheaties.