talkFestool  

Go Back   talkFestool > Manufacturers & Vendors of Fine Tools > Bridge City Tool Works

Bridge City Tool Works For the past twenty-five years we have been producing innovative and impeccably crafted heirloom tools for serious woodworkers and collectors worldwide. Made in America, all of our tools are produced in limited numbers and with minimal care should continue to inspire your children's children. I believe the look, feel and accuracy of each Bridge City tool will always influence you to do your best work. Quality is contagious. Regards, John Economaki President & Founder

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2009, 08:37 PM
Super Moderator

Default New (sexy) Bridge City tool

You've got to go to the Bridge City Toolworks web site and check out John's blog: Bridge City Tools Behind the Scenes He shows the new tool they're bringing out for Christmas. Sweet! Black Chrome. Oooooo!
Old 07-23-2009, 08:54 PM

Default Re: New (sexy) Bridge City tool

After 600 lines of test scripts making sure just the prescription portion of our EMR works I deserve to take a few minutes out of my day to check for pretty tools

Wonder what the price tag on that is going to be. The billet stainless grip makes me think 200ish
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-23-2009, 09:31 PM

Wow, I'm a little late to this party!

I did chat with Natasha today (just now) and most probably, the rules that will be available will be English, Metric and flip English-Metric. Whether they will be available together as was in the DSS-6 Double Saddle Sq.-Set or ordered separately still remains to be seen.

I did ask her whether this gives us a break until November-ish for any more new tool roll outs from BCTW,,,,, her reply was basically .... a sweet no-comment.

The rules for the CS-12 SE will not be compatible with the DSS-6 or the CS-6.

Now, one hope for an accessory(s) to this whole package would be the option for an 18'' rule or set of rules!

,,,,,,r

p.s. take a look at the new design forum John is initiating on the BCTW forum. (I can't wait for the upload- picture video to come out)!

Last edited by RogerSavatteri; 07-23-2009 at 09:58 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-23-2009, 09:38 PM
Super Moderator

Yes - I've already posted on that design forum. Great idea. Though maybe we should link our forums (fora?) together - he'd get a bigger audience here.

I'm guessing that the price on the CS12 SE will be >$300. Black chrome. Stainless steel.

(Sounds like the "Beverly Hillbillies" sound track, doesn't it? "Black gold. Texas tea.")
Old 07-23-2009, 09:40 PM

Location: 41N 79W One of the Thirteen Original Colonies of the United States of America

SWEET.
Old 07-23-2009, 11:21 PM

Location: 41N 79W One of the Thirteen Original Colonies of the United States of America

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerSavatteri View Post

Wow, I'm a little late to this party!

I did chat with Natasha today (just now) and most probably, the rules that will be available will be English, Metric and flip English-Metric. Whether they will be available together as was in the DSS-6 Double Saddle Sq.-Set or ordered separately still remains to be seen.

I did ask her whether this gives us a break until November-ish for any more new tool roll outs from BCTW,,,,, her reply was basically .... a sweet no-comment.

The rules for the CS-12 SE will not be compatible with the DSS-6 or the CS-6.

Now, one hope for an accessory(s) to this whole package would be the option for an 18'' rule or set of rules!

,,,,,,r

p.s. take a look at the new design forum John is initiating on the BCTW forum. (I can't wait for the upload- picture video to come out)!

I'll second that, hopefully an 18" blade option.