talkFestool  

Go Back   talkFestool > Manufacturers & Vendors of Fine Tools > Bridge City Tool Works

Bridge City Tool Works For the past twenty-five years we have been producing innovative and impeccably crafted heirloom tools for serious woodworkers and collectors worldwide. Made in America, all of our tools are produced in limited numbers and with minimal care should continue to inspire your children's children. I believe the look, feel and accuracy of each Bridge City tool will always influence you to do your best work. Quality is contagious. Regards, John Economaki President & Founder

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2009, 10:36 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: New Mystery Tool from Bridge City

Fred - too bad they didn't give you a head to go in your hat...
Old 10-22-2009, 10:50 PM

or a brain....
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-22-2009, 10:54 PM

I hear the only thing more expensive than a wife is an exwife... and I can barely afford the first so I know I can't afford the second

Though I do recall an incra sled that magically appeared in the "shop" and wasn't noticed for a couple months... :p
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-22-2009, 11:07 PM
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckenziedrums View Post
I hear the only thing more expensive than a wife is an exwife... and I can barely afford the first so I know I can't afford the second

Though I do recall an incra sled that magically appeared in the "shop" and wasn't noticed for a couple months... :p

Colin & Pineal,

I am SOOOOOO good, I need neither a head nor a brain. Beside what would I use them for anyway. They always just get me in trouble.

Tim,

Excellent job on the Incra sled and I do hope that you went out immediately and built something that either could not have been built without it or was built better, faster and stronger because of it.

Fred
Kapex, OF2200,Domino,TS 75, Trion PS 300, RO 150, RO 90, ETS 150/5, ETS 150/3, DTS 400, RS 400, LS 130, RS 2, Deltex 93, RAS 115, CT 33, CT 22, CT 26 CT Midi, OF 1400, MFK 700, C 12, LR 32 3, Shinex, MFT/3s, 3 MFT 1080s, WCR 1000, UG-KA-SET, 10 Sysports, 2 Walko's, Marcou's J20A, S20A, M12, S45, S55A, VSP 40, Brese 650-55J, Sauer & Steiner XSNo.4, SS Jointer, A5 Desert Ironwood and #4 Damascus, Knew Concepts 8 inch Fretsaw, Knew Concepts 5 inch Titanium Fretsaw, Hammer K3 48x48, Hammer A3 31
Old 10-22-2009, 11:10 PM

Location: 41N 79W One of the Thirteen Original Colonies of the United States of America

Actually Tim, when she asks about a new tool the correct answer is "Honey, don't you remember getting me that 3 years ago?!?"

Fred,
I'm afraid to ask... where is that hat made? Never mind, BCT wouldn't make that kind of mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWest View Post
Tim,

First off let's make something very clear. Anytime you can offer to build anything a new tool must come with that offer. Secondly, any tools that have been purchased perhaps "by mistake" should be left out in the shop in plain view. Any questioning of said tool comes with the rejoinder, "I have had this for quite awhile. Don't you remember when we spoke about it?"

As proof that I know exactly what I am speaking about, I have two, not one but TWO ex-wives.

However, here is my latest acquisition:

Fred

Old 10-22-2009, 11:44 PM

This is Mrs. Mc

Apparently the young Paddawan has much more to learn in this marriage. He sat here and read your responses to me - now I know how to avoid your email tool buying plots!

If you all feel so strongly about him having more tools, I will happily link you to our paypal account so you can be the one to help pay for them.
Old 10-22-2009, 11:48 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poto View Post

Fred - too bad they didn't give you a head to go in your hat...
Peter, it truly pains me to correct you , but that is not a hat, it is a cap.

A hat has a brim that goes all the way around, and a cap has a bill, visor, or nothing at all. (I use to be in the garment business )
Old 10-22-2009, 11:49 PM
Super Moderator

Location: Grew up in Peekskill, NY; Now living in Northwest Kansas

BUSTED!!!

"If you have good manners and are well spoken, you can be welcome anywhere." -Mom, 1959
Old 10-22-2009, 11:53 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks John. I honestly did not know the difference. Now I can say I learned something today. Wasn't a waste after all.

Fred: one wonders why you bought the CAP (see John - I learned) if you have neither a head nor brain. Perhaps Michael's right, and you're just sharpening it...?

Tim. Please ask your lovely, wonderful, generous, talented and gracious wife if she wouldn't mind me linking to your PayPal account to buy my tools.
Old 10-22-2009, 11:54 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckenziedrums View Post

Apparently the young Paddawan has much more to learn in this marriage. He sat here and read your responses to me - now I know how to avoid your email tool buying plots!
Amateur!