talkFestool  

Go Back   talkFestool > Manufacturers & Vendors of Fine Tools > Bridge City Tool Works

Bridge City Tool Works For the past twenty-five years we have been producing innovative and impeccably crafted heirloom tools for serious woodworkers and collectors worldwide. Made in America, all of our tools are produced in limited numbers and with minimal care should continue to inspire your children's children. I believe the look, feel and accuracy of each Bridge City tool will always influence you to do your best work. Quality is contagious. Regards, John Economaki President & Founder

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2009, 04:49 PM
Founding Member

Default Re: New Mystery Tool from Bridge City

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerSavatteri View Post

Just a reminder.......

Today's July 20th......

Last day to pre-order the KM-1.

(I don't wanna see posts later saying we told you so's.) (............Eiji,,,, )

Bridge City Tools Behind the Scenes

,,,,,,r

Roger,

As Plingdongo points out, he is THE BOZO of all bozo's whom have not yet purchased the KerfMaker. However, now knowing him as I do I am afraid that kerfection is just completely out of his reach. It is a shame as there was so much hope for him.

Fred
Kapex, OF2200,Domino,TS 75, Trion PS 300, RO 150, RO 90, ETS 150/5, ETS 150/3, DTS 400, RS 400, LS 130, RS 2, Deltex 93, RAS 115, CT 33, CT 22, CT 26 CT Midi, OF 1400, MFK 700, C 12, LR 32 3, Shinex, MFT/3s, 3 MFT 1080s, WCR 1000, UG-KA-SET, 10 Sysports, 2 Walko's, Marcou's J20A, S20A, M12, S45, S55A, VSP 40, Brese 650-55J, Sauer & Steiner XSNo.4, SS Jointer, A5 Desert Ironwood and #4 Damascus, Knew Concepts 8 inch Fretsaw, Knew Concepts 5 inch Titanium Fretsaw, Hammer K3 48x48, Hammer A3 31
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-20-2009, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poto View Post
Actually, if you read John's blog on the Bridge City site, I'm the one getting slammed for not having ordered a KerfMaker. And after all I've done, saying nice things about his business...
There's an easy solution to this problem... I'm sure if you order 3 he (we) will stop picking on you.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-20-2009, 05:26 PM

Location: 41N 79W One of the Thirteen Original Colonies of the United States of America

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckenziedrums View Post
There's an easy solution to this problem... I'm sure if you order 3 he (we) will stop picking on you.
I actually have (4) on order.

When are we going to see some pictures of your now completed & functional JointMaker Pro?
Old 07-20-2009, 05:31 PM

I shall take some photos tonight hopefully. At the moment it's very precariously secured to my work table while I figure out how I want to build the stand for it. They're not kidding when they say it needs to be bolted down. Yesterday I spent a little time with it cutting segment pieces and it's pretty darn slick. Cutting is easy enough, just need to dial in my angle since it ended up being a half degree or so off (compounding across 10 segments with an angled cut on each side = not quite a circle )

Using a stop block I was definitely able to keep all the segments nice and uniform though. Just wish they weren't uniformly wrong!
Old 07-20-2009, 05:31 PM
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RONWEN View Post
I actually have (4) on order.

When are we going to see some pictures of your now completed & functional JointMaker Pro?
Ron,

You hurt me as I only have 3 on order. What am I to do?

Any more thoughts on you coming out for the Hand Tool event in October. I have plenty of room and would love to meet you and attend some of those seminars as well. Plus we are getting John out and maybe Pongar. He will be forced to come if John Economaki decides to attend as well.

Fred
Kapex, OF2200,Domino,TS 75, Trion PS 300, RO 150, RO 90, ETS 150/5, ETS 150/3, DTS 400, RS 400, LS 130, RS 2, Deltex 93, RAS 115, CT 33, CT 22, CT 26 CT Midi, OF 1400, MFK 700, C 12, LR 32 3, Shinex, MFT/3s, 3 MFT 1080s, WCR 1000, UG-KA-SET, 10 Sysports, 2 Walko's, Marcou's J20A, S20A, M12, S45, S55A, VSP 40, Brese 650-55J, Sauer & Steiner XSNo.4, SS Jointer, A5 Desert Ironwood and #4 Damascus, Knew Concepts 8 inch Fretsaw, Knew Concepts 5 inch Titanium Fretsaw, Hammer K3 48x48, Hammer A3 31
Old 07-20-2009, 05:46 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWest View Post

Any more thoughts on you coming out for the Hand Tool event in October. I have plenty of room and would love to meet you and attend some of those seminars as well. Plus we are getting John out and maybe Pongar. He will be forced to come if John Economaki decides to attend as well.

Looking forward to it!

Woodworking In America

Schedule
Old 07-20-2009, 05:59 PM

Location: 41N 79W One of the Thirteen Original Colonies of the United States of America

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWest View Post
Ron,

You hurt me as I only have 3 on order. What am I to do?

Fred
I would call the very nice Natasha & add (1) one more to your order. You don't want having to change the kerf size every time you move to another machine...

I am hoping to attend, although my official Star Trek Transponder is not functioning correctly (could it need batteries?) & I'm not looking forward to the long car ride. We'll see when the time gets closer.
Old 07-20-2009, 06:05 PM
Administrator

Quote:

I am hoping to attend, although my official Star Trek Transponder is not functioning correctly (could it need batteries?) & I'm not looking forward to the long car ride. We'll see when the time gets closer.
C'mon, Ron. What's the problem, don't they have charter helicopters back there?
Old 07-20-2009, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joraft View Post
C'mon, Ron. What's the problem, don't they have charter helicopters back there?
Don't wite me off just yet...
Old 07-20-2009, 07:48 PM
Founding Member

Quote:
Don't wite me off just yet...
Ron,

Thank you for the help with Natasha so that I could get the extra KerfMaker. That was so nice of you that I also called her and she happened to have two of the Stainless Steel Shoulder Planes. You should have them shortly. Just so you know as those planes were a little bit more expensive than the KerfMaker you had her send me, well I picked up your shipping charges. Yep, that's correct all of the shipping charges. Oh and Natasha mentioned that there was not quite enough room on your credit card so she had your limit extended. You are SOOOOOOOOOOOO welcome.

Fred