talkFestool  

Go Back   talkFestool > Manufacturers & Vendors of Fine Tools > Bridge City Tool Works

Bridge City Tool Works For the past twenty-five years we have been producing innovative and impeccably crafted heirloom tools for serious woodworkers and collectors worldwide. Made in America, all of our tools are produced in limited numbers and with minimal care should continue to inspire your children's children. I believe the look, feel and accuracy of each Bridge City tool will always influence you to do your best work. Quality is contagious. Regards, John Economaki President & Founder

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2008, 04:44 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Does anyone have any Bridge City tools?

That should work, John. By then, hopefully, I'll be able to retire, and will have more time for woodworking! I'll make sure you still have my mailing address then... Thanks in advance!
Old 11-23-2008, 05:38 AM
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poto View Post
That should work, John. By then, hopefully, I'll be able to retire, and will have more time for woodworking! I'll make sure you still have my mailing address then... Thanks in advance!
Putuuy,

Will you not be about 97 or so when John is ready to purchase more tools? What are you going to do, gum them?

Fred
Kapex, OF2200,Domino,TS 75, Trion PS 300, RO 150, RO 90, ETS 150/5, ETS 150/3, DTS 400, RS 400, LS 130, RS 2, Deltex 93, RAS 115, CT 33, CT 22, CT 26 CT Midi, OF 1400, MFK 700, C 12, LR 32 3, Shinex, MFT/3s, 3 MFT 1080s, WCR 1000, UG-KA-SET, 10 Sysports, 2 Walko's, Marcou's J20A, S20A, M12, S45, S55A, VSP 40, Brese 650-55J, Sauer & Steiner XSNo.4, SS Jointer, A5 Desert Ironwood and #4 Damascus, Knew Concepts 8 inch Fretsaw, Knew Concepts 5 inch Titanium Fretsaw, Hammer K3 48x48, Hammer A3 31
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-25-2008, 12:12 AM

I own many of the layout tools, but none of the planes or saws. I used to buy about every tool as it came out as they used to have a "club" and would offer the members a discounted price if they purchased when the tool was introduced. I bought most of them until they started to make the planes and other tools that were way over my budget.

I really like using them, they have a nice "heavy" feel to them. I'm not sure if they still offer this, but when I was buying their tools they offered to repair or replaced any damaged tool for (if I remember right) $5. This included dropping a square off the workbench or anything else that might damage a tool.

Tom.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-25-2008, 12:41 AM
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvgordon View Post
I own many of the layout tools, but none of the planes or saws. I used to buy about every tool as it came out as they used to have a "club" and would offer the members a discounted price if they purchased when the tool was introduced. I bought most of them until they started to make the planes and other tools that were way over my budget.

I really like using them, they have a nice "heavy" feel to them. I'm not sure if they still offer this, but when I was buying their tools they offered to repair or replaced any damaged tool for (if I remember right) $5. This included dropping a square off the workbench or anything else that might damage a tool.

Tom.
Tom,

I do not know about the $5 repair fee but I do know they still have the club and it appears that you can save significant amounts of money as long as you SPEND significant amounts.
I would love to try any of their tools as they just appear to be so well made.

Fred
Kapex, OF2200,Domino,TS 75, Trion PS 300, RO 150, RO 90, ETS 150/5, ETS 150/3, DTS 400, RS 400, LS 130, RS 2, Deltex 93, RAS 115, CT 33, CT 22, CT 26 CT Midi, OF 1400, MFK 700, C 12, LR 32 3, Shinex, MFT/3s, 3 MFT 1080s, WCR 1000, UG-KA-SET, 10 Sysports, 2 Walko's, Marcou's J20A, S20A, M12, S45, S55A, VSP 40, Brese 650-55J, Sauer & Steiner XSNo.4, SS Jointer, A5 Desert Ironwood and #4 Damascus, Knew Concepts 8 inch Fretsaw, Knew Concepts 5 inch Titanium Fretsaw, Hammer K3 48x48, Hammer A3 31