talkFestool  

Go Back   talkFestool > Manufacturers & Vendors of Fine Tools > Bowclamp

Bowclamp Modern technology used to realize an age-old idea: a perfect bow shaped arc. The Bowclamp's patented design - made possible only with the help of computerized, numerically-controlled cutting technology (CNC) - allows for equal clamping pressure along the entire length of the glue line... with only one clamp at each end!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2013, 04:24 PM

Default Rockler Sure-Foot clamps work on Bowclamp

I just received my first set of Bowclamps and am happy to find that the Rockler Sure-Foot "F" style clamps work perfectly with the Bowclamps. The only thing you have to do is remove the plastic protective cover on the screw end of the Rockler clamp. This Sure-Foot clamp is a perfect match with the Bowclamps.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-11-2013, 11:03 PM

Default Re: Rockler Sure-Foot clamps work on Bowclamp

Awesome Sawman! to the forum and to the Bowclamp family. Glad you found us. Please don't be shy about posting some shots of those babies in action.
Old 04-13-2013, 07:33 PM

Default Re: Rockler Sure-Foot clamps work on Bowclamp

While working this morning, I discovered that the Harbor Freight "F" style clamps also are a perfect match to the Bowclamps. All you have to do is remove the rubber protector on the rigid end of the clamp and it fits nicely. Of course the Harbor Freight clamps are quite cheaply priced, so no big expense. I have found that the short Harbor Freight (i.e. 6" to 12") clamps can be quite useful, however, anything longer than 12" tend to bow under heavy pressure.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!