talkFestool  

Go Back   talkFestool > Manufacturers & Vendors of Fine Tools > Bowclamp

Bowclamp Modern technology used to realize an age-old idea: a perfect bow shaped arc. The Bowclamp's patented design - made possible only with the help of computerized, numerically-controlled cutting technology (CNC) - allows for equal clamping pressure along the entire length of the glue line... with only one clamp at each end!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2012, 01:51 AM

Default I blame you!

Hello Craig,

I don't have any Bowclamps. I'm blaming you, because somehow you let me leave the WIA two years in a row without any! I would really like to right this wrong by placing an order; I would also like to be difficult too. I understand that from time to time you have made special versions in length or species of wood. I would really like a pair about a foot long and another pair in the standard 2 foot version. Please advise on the proper amount of groveling and money tossing needed to make this happen.

Thanks,
Rutager
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-12-2012, 02:02 AM

Default Re: I blame you!

I'm taking orders for Craig while he's on vacation. You can just send me the $4800 and I'll get them going.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-12-2012, 02:12 AM
Super Moderator

Old 01-12-2012, 02:57 AM

Guilty as charged. I can't believe you let me let that happen. Will remedy ASAP. I know Fred loves his one footers. (singles... aces??) Send me your shipping address. Randy is on it.

Meanwhile...Greetings from my vacation (still pluggin')

Old 01-12-2012, 03:07 AM

I want some 4 one footer and 4 one and half footers!
Help me out Craig!
Old 01-12-2012, 04:06 AM
Super Moderator

And I want two left footers...
Old 01-12-2012, 04:14 AM

Nothing better than a working trip, I always say.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poto View Post
And I want two left footers...

You're in luck... I just happen to have 2 left feet.

You guys should see the ones I just sent Down Unda... I drilled the opposite side... Ya know, 'cause they hang the other way.

Last edited by CraigFeuerzeig; 01-12-2012 at 05:59 PM.
Old 01-12-2012, 05:15 PM
Super Moderator

Old 01-13-2012, 01:35 PM

Craig,

Sounds good; so do I just send Randy $4,800 and get you my address, or can we eliminate the middle man and I just send you a lesser, but still fair amount of money?

Another thought might be for you to make them at 11 3/4" long and then Fred would have to buy a set too because they're a size he doesn't have!

-Rutager