talkFestool  

Go Back   talkFestool > General Information > Forum Help Desk > Ask For Forum Help!

Ask For Forum Help! Ask questions about how to use talkFestool

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2013, 03:13 PM

Default New to tF/adding profile info

Good morning gentlemen,

I am new to tF having found you from FWW where I subscribe. The link was JRs roubo bench on the gallery. What led me to that? Fate, destiny, bad luck or divine intervention? Now I'm planning a bench and swapping my tools for Festools!

I was trying to add profile info to show how wonderful, charismatic, witty and talented beyond belief I am but as I finish filling out the fields and click "save" the new profile info does not show up. Unless the site has a lie detector what can I do to remedy this. Thanks

Eddie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-18-2013, 05:10 PM
Administrator

Default Re: New to tF/adding profile info

Quote:
Originally Posted by deaconblues View Post
Good morning gentlemen,

I am new to tF having found you from FWW where I subscribe. The link was JRs roubo bench on the gallery. What led me to that? Fate, destiny, bad luck or divine intervention? Now I'm planning a bench and swapping my tools for Festools!

I was trying to add profile info to show how wonderful, charismatic, witty and talented beyond belief I am but as I finish filling out the fields and click "save" the new profile info does not show up. Unless the site has a lie detector what can I do to remedy this. Thanks

Eddie
Hi Eddie,

First, let me welcome you to the forum.

Your arrival here is certain to make your life a little more fun, and a lot more expensive.

I've checked your profile in the database and there's nothing there. I don't know what happened, but try entering the info again, and if it doesn't work, send me a PM. We'll get this fixed.

Old 02-23-2013, 02:31 AM

Default Re: New to tF/adding profile info

Tried it again and I'm off to the races! Thanks for the welcome. Looking forward to this new resource. I need all the help I can get!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!