View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 10:52 PM
Founding Member

Default Re: Huge Bridge City Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMarcel View Post
Not that it'll help now, but for another day...

When you get into the checkout and you get the "not everything available at quantities" message, click 'edit cart' in the lower left corner. It takes you to a page with boxes to edit the quantity of each item already there or remove them. Don't change the numbers, just hit 'update' and it'll get submitted. The offending item(s) will be listed at the top of the page when it comes back. You can then edit it right there.

LOL, I wonder what my 'suspicious activity' profile is at my credit card company
PM,

Only because you asked but the "suspicious activity" on your card is sky high. I added all difficulties and frustrations from last night that might have normally showed up on my card, plus Potatoe's card, plus Alex, plus Jim K., plus Rutager. Well you get the idea and you may want to step out of both your shop and your house as it now appears that you have attempted fraud and identity theft. Once a few of us have helped ourselves to your machines and other tools, I will clear up the fraud and identity theft issues as mere mistakes, on your part, of course.

Please let me know if I may do anything else for you while I am in such a giving mode.

Fred
Kapex, OF2200,Domino,TS 75, Trion PS 300, RO 150, RO 90, ETS 150/5, ETS 150/3, DTS 400, RS 400, LS 130, RS 2, Deltex 93, RAS 115, CT 33, CT 22, CT 26 CT Midi, OF 1400, MFK 700, C 12, LR 32 3, Shinex, MFT/3s, 3 MFT 1080s, WCR 1000, UG-KA-SET, 10 Sysports, 2 Walko's, Marcou's J20A, S20A, M12, S45, S55A, VSP 40, Brese 650-55J, Sauer & Steiner XSNo.4, SS Jointer, A5 Desert Ironwood and #4 Damascus, Knew Concepts 8 inch Fretsaw, Knew Concepts 5 inch Titanium Fretsaw, Hammer K3 48x48, Hammer A3 31